Picture Captions!

Zsina

2921278885a4557569461b761158588l.jpg

OOo I think he looks really really sexy on this pic but lets think of a caption instead of LUST:wink2:

"poop I spot an MFC fan with her banner, dam I need to escape quick, they are all loopy whre's ice man when you need him?"

I have just decided that there is something extremely inviting about his neck on this pic mmmmmmmmmmmmm:wink2: I'm not a vampire...HONESTLY

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have just decided that there is something extremely inviting about his neck on this pic mmmmmmmmmmmmm:wink2: I'm not a vampire...HONESTLY

omg you are so right, i wouldnt have noticed that

well i noticed it look a little different compared to the rest of the picture but i wouldnt have looked at his neck

Gosh everything about him in this pic is so manly and steaming hot....

(hahaha can u notice I need.............Mika really badly) :lmao::lmfao:

he really loves that gray sweatshirt with the wooden button things, he wears it alot

In Dutch that system is called 'houtje-touwtje' (little piece of wood, little piece of string).

I have always liked the sound of the word 'houtje-touwtje' and I love it even more now. :biggrin2:

Mother Sparkly, you just can't help yourself can you:roftl:

Now you want to bite the Holy neck. Whatever next (or should I say necks:wink2:)

In Dutch that system is called 'houtje-touwtje' (little piece of wood, little piece of string).

I have always liked the sound of the word 'houtje-touwtje' and I love it even more now. :biggrin2:

We call them Toggles. Although houtje-touwtje sounds much better:wink2:

I hope this haven't been posted before.

Mika's hallucinations

14172917MrsPenniman63200772756AM.jpg

*...mmm, I'm so tired...and hungry...but, wait, who has put this ice-cream right here? yummy yummy....let me give a bite....AAAAA.....

lol, I'm out of exercise, sorry :roftl:

2921278885a4557569461b761158588l.jpg

OOo I think he looks really really sexy on this pic but lets think of a caption instead of LUST:wink2:

"poop I spot an MFC fan with her banner, dam I need to escape quick, they are all loopy whre's ice man when you need him?"

I Agree :mf_lustslow:

I hope this haven't been posted before.

Mika's hallucinations

14172917MrsPenniman63200772756AM.jpg

*...mmm, I'm so tired...and hungry...but, wait, who has put this ice-cream right here? yummy yummy....let me give a bite....AAAAA.....

lol, I'm out of exercise, sorry :roftl:

Haha Eir I like it! :lol3:

Lol...this pic is so sweet...:bleh:

14172908MrsPenniman63200781257AM.jpg

Singing in a very childish way...as child when repeat the Christmas poem...

"S stands for stockings we hang up so high.

A is for all we get if we don't cry.

N is for nobody he will pass by.

T is for to-morrow, the day we eat pie.

A stands for at last old Santa is nigh.

C for the children who love him so well.

L for the little girl, his name she can spell.

A stands for apples so rosy and red.

U is for us as we wait for his sled.

S stands for Santa Claus, who comes in the night

when we are tucked up in bed with our eyes

closed so tight...."

Funny word, isn't it? :biggrin2:

When I was younger I used to have a houtje-touwtje coat just like the one Paddington Bear wears. :wub2:

PADDINGTON!! :wub2: I think Mika is a litte like a very very big Paddington Bear :wub2:

Aaah Eir I love that pic :wub2:

Good to know.....*wonders as always*

Do you think I make Mika laugh too?Not that I dont appreciate your laughs...:lol3:

I hope I do...:lmao:

Anyway...its a kinda new wonder...after the pilot wonder..I go and share it on the wonders thread....X_#

:lol3:

he really loves that gray sweatshirt with the wooden button things, he wears it alot

He said somewhere that with his OCD he tends to buy lots of the same things, like 4 of same thing (4 watches for example but only 1 tells the correct time),sometimes in different colours, so although we may seem to be wearing the same things, he probably has changed it lol so don't worry he wont be smelly :naughty:

He said somewhere that with his OCD he tends to buy lots of the same things, like 4 of same thing (4 watches for example but only 1 tells the correct time),sometimes in different colours, so although we may seem to be wearing the same things, he probably has changed it lol so don't worry he wont be smelly :naughty:

I wasnt worried....anyway...:lol3:

Maybe...we would even like His smell.You know.Anything about Mika si just....sexy.:D

Anyway...he is clever.About shopping....:lol3:

(not only about shopping)

OMG... I am just like that... :blink:

Well as long as it does not cost me a fortune though. :biggrin2: