Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know' date=' im 12 and still dont have one. i find some of the things funny, but most of them are a bit too humourus for me and get muddled. its sad[/quote']

Well, usually a sense of humor doesn't just develop over the years. I don't know. I just can't imagine someone without a sense of humor, is all. Do you not just randomly laugh at things? Part of having a sense of humor is laughing at things that AREN'T funny. :naughty:

Well, usually a sense of humor doesn't just develop over the years. I don't know. I just can't imagine someone without a sense of humor, is all. Do you not just randomly laugh at things? Part of having a sense of humor is laughing at things that AREN'T funny. :naughty:

i laugh at stuff all the time thats not funny, e.g: i once was laughing me head off at an ANT!!!!!!!! i just found it hilarious as it kept dropping a little seed!!!!!!! i was also laughing at this painting by van gogh, saying how pointless it was:roftl: i laugh a lot, people will think im on magic mushrooms or something, but im not!:naughty:

i laugh at stuff all the time thats not funny' date=' e.g: i once was laughing me head off at an ANT!!!!!!!! i just found it hilarious as it kept dropping a little seed!!!!!!! i was also laughing at this painting by van gogh, saying how pointless it was:roftl: i laugh a lot, people will think im on magic mushrooms or something, but im not!:naughty:[/quote']

See, you have a sense of humor! :biggrin2:

do i? wwwwwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! all this time' date=' and i didnt know:shocked: :blush-anim-cl::roftl:[/quote']

It's there somewhere! :biggrin2: Seriously, I am a firm believer that people without senses of humor are quite miserable people in general.

people at my school think im an emo:shocked: I AM NOT AN EMO. if i was' date=' id be wearing black. they all think this becauze i dont laugh at school. how silly is that?!:shocked:[/quote']

Actually Emo's can wera anything they like. Hardcore goths wear black. But that is silly! Some people just can't accept that not everyone is insane (like me):naughty:

Actually Emo's can wera anything they like. Hardcore goths wear black. But that is silly! Some people just can't accept that not everyone is insane (like me):naughty:

i know. they also think im an emo becuaze i always look sad. its becauze im always tired. but thats just what they think. they also dont like me cuz im different. i always wear 'odd stuff', i like rainbows. just cuz im kind of a hippie doesnt meen they can be nasty too me, i find it really sad. another reason why i want to leave school

i know. they also think im an emo becuaze i always look sad. its becauze im always tired. but thats just what they think. they also dont like me cuz im different. i always wear 'odd stuff'' date=' i like rainbows. just cuz im kind of a hippie doesnt meen they can be nasty too me, i find it really sad. another reason why i want to leave school[/quote']

don't leave school!!

you'll end up working at mcDonald's like the rest of us!!!

:sob:

i know. they also think im an emo becuaze i always look sad. its becauze im always tired. but thats just what they think. they also dont like me cuz im different. i always wear 'odd stuff'' date=' i like rainbows. just cuz im kind of a hippie doesnt meen they can be nasty too me, i find it really sad. another reason why i want to leave school[/quote']

Excuse the language but you must at some Sh*t school right now!!!!