Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaha! that was so good! hes become so much more confident in interviews! awww, i'm so proud of him!

Yeah he seems to have hasn't he, I think he must sneak on here and catch us all swooning about everything he does lol and how we love all the daft things he does, and cos we bloody LOVE him for just being who he is. :wub2:

lols there aww so funni :roftl: the pics of mika are gorg esp the choclate one :wub2: wonder what he was doing in that pic 4 real

Aaaah 'my' chocolatesaucy pic :roftl:

Sorry can't stop saying that, it was probably the best thing I've ever wrote xD *proud grin*

mika.jpg

believe it or not with these i can fly?

*by the way im rubbish at this game* :roftl:

*Bwhahahaha* That's my avvie :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

l907e476903b4c9aaf9d6fezs2.jpg

Mika: Ugh, these custom made underwear really ride up...!

Seriously, I thought that he was messing with the back of his pants when I first saw this photo...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ive just seen that picture in a whole new light now :blink:

l907e476903b4c9aaf9d6fezs2.jpg

Mika: Ugh, these custom made underwear really ride up...!

Seriously, I thought that he was messing with the back of his pants when I first saw this photo...

Waaahhhahahah yep I'm afraid my 1st reaction was WEDGY too he he, think your right about his custom made drawers lol.

1_Mika24.jpg

"hmmm....hmmmmm....Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon, you come and go, you come and go-ohohoh....."

i love that song!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a good one!!@! i lov this thread:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

this picture is.... :blink: crazy !! the big girl flies :boxed: ????

I'm thinking she's floating instead of flying. I bet quite a few girls would have the ability to float if Mika got this close to them and especially in the position he is in. I would like to test my theory on some of you to see if any of you might float too. Any volunteers? :roftl: :roftl: :bleh: Or, there is that possibility that she really did feel like a big balloon ("feels like a big balloon"):bleh: and starting rising into the air? She was really getting into her role, I think.:biggrin2: