Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh soz, i didn't go back in the thread to see if this was already posted, oops.

Ah yes hehe he can be very useful :naughty:

I didn't use the same pix as you I just had him doing one of those naughty long buuuuuuurrrps into the mic for a laugh, you know the sort...pfft a ten pinter burp :naughty: (not that I ever do them you understand) :shocked:

Well girls, I could stand it no longer, I have caved in under the pressure :insane: and it has taken me all night as I am so poopy at all things technical but I made me a rather (chocolate) saucy AV do you like it :wink2: AND so to bed with me as it's past 2.30 AM and I have work tomorrow I am sooo bad, I feel a trip to the confessional booth coming up, perhaps I can do it before I go to bed so I can sleep on a clear conscience.

mika001b020707kt4.jpg

I had sweet Mika dreams with that pic the other night:blush-anim-cl: It wasn't what you think but he was sweet and funny!

Gotta look it for a while before going to bed........:naughty:

I'm glad I could be of service driving everybody Chocolate Saucy Mikalicious MAD :biggrin2:

Well girls, I could stand it no longer, I have caved in under the pressure :insane: and it has taken me all night as I am so poopy at all things technical but I made me a rather (chocolate) saucy AV do you like it :wink2: AND so to bed with me as it's past 2.30 AM and I have work tomorrow I am sooo bad, I feel a trip to the confessional booth coming up, perhaps I can do it before I go to bed so I can sleep on a clear conscience.

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

:blush-anim-cl:

But, can someone PLEASE explain to me what he was doing in that picture?

I feel he would like you to take from the picture what you will from your own imagination :wink2:these things are different for each of us after all. (unless we get brainwashed about chocolate sauce. :shocked:

I feel he would like you to take from the picture what you will from your own imagination :wink2:these things are different for each of us after all. (unless we get brainwashed about chocolate sauce. :shocked:

Your avatar is just awesome :wub2: *faints*

Hi everyone I dont wanna much to say!

Have you ever have any thoughts that MIKA or anyone else could say on a picture?Yeah?Send it here and let us have fun!

If you wanna laugh no not miss this thread!

Come'on let's start the party!

Anything.You can even be naughty if the pic is shouting for that!So

Have fun!And comment each other!

2921278885a4196431747b695413205l.jpg

Lance: Hi!You're that guy from that great band yeah?I love your new song!How's it called..erm..."One love" yeah?I'm so happy to meet you!

Mika:Oh me too Thomas!Me too! *grinny face*

(Its not that good I know...)

2921278885a4196431460b823989250l.jpg

Lance:My teeth are soo shiny!*wide smile*

Mika:You've got nothing on my necklaces mate!

:shocked::thumbdown:

I hope you'll make better ones!I just wanted to show you some fast examples!So come'on!Be creative!:biggrin2:

EDIT: You can caption every picture!There's no matter if someone has already made a caption with a certain pic,if you have a new idea,you can use that pic again!With a different caption (obviously)!!! Just to clear it up!xx

call me stuuuuuupid...but!

im suspicious about those piccys...hav u ever sene eye contact like that between mika and ( i hate to say it ) a woman...no

that fella whos shaking his hand like theres no tomorrow...is a homosexual...

*wonders*

:shocked: :shocked:

im suspicious about those piccys...hav u ever sene eye contact like that between mika and ( i hate to say it ) a woman...no

*wonders*

ofcourse. he has some friendly chemistry with alex chung, friendly chemistry with that italian woman...he always gives eye contact in pictures.

but seriously, honestly...

his sexuality is a forbidden topic on this forum, all it does is spark arguments, mkay? :)

ofcourse. he has some friendly chemistry with alex chung, friendly chemistry with that italian woman...he always gives eye contact in pictures.

but seriously, honestly...

his sexuality is a forbidden topic on this forum, all it does is spark arguments, mkay? :)

MIKAY:thumb_yello:

*wonders*

it shouldn't really matter though should it?

this topic is just best quiet