Picture Captions!

Zsina

558257751_559d8efb4d.jpg

i saw this picture and it instantly made me think of the simpsons and this..

"why if it isnt my old friend Mr McGreg,

with a leg for an arm,

and an arm for a leg"

:naughty:

lol I just thought :shocked: blimey these fans get fresher by the day!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

558257751_559d8efb4d.jpg

with a leg for an arm,

and an arm for a leg"

:roftl:with that special effect it looks like the hand is grabing.... oh well I should go to bed I'm so tired :naughty:

558257751_559d8efb4d.jpg

with a leg for an arm,

and an arm for a leg"

:lmfao: :lmfao: im so thinking wrong thoughts...i think im gonna go to bed:lmfao:

wait, so his hair isnt natrually curlly? :shocked: *starts to cry*:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I don't think that it's naturally THAT curly. I saw him before the Atlanta gig on Saturday going into the venue and his hair was kind of flatter and longer-looking, but still had SOME curliness to it. Assuming that he didn't wake up that morning and curl his hair...

my daughter Vix has wavy curliness in her hair but she had it brutally attacked by some poncy hair dresser OOps sorry hair TECHNICIAN :sneaky2: (long story), so now its a little longer than Mikas (it was way down her back before, beautiful it was), anyway now its shorter to "control" it she sometimes has to tong little bits here and there cos it won't curl in some places now until it grows again. (our normal hairdresser has curly hair herself and had just taught her how to manage it too grrr stupid man just cos HE was bald!!)

Btw this was done to her almost a year ago and its still only just about reaching her shoulders now, I wanted to bloody KILL him.