Picture Captions!

Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika: *sighs* I don't really like discussing my sexuality, for the THOUSANDTH time...now where's my bag *does hand movement*

and of course, I mean that as a joke! :wink2:

:bleh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Took me a while, but I get it! hha

heh heh awesome couldn't have said it better myself but I am gonna have a go anyone cos |I love picture captions :biggrin2:

gawgq2.png

"Hands off've my braces big girl, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry, I turn green why do you think I have to wear fake tan!" :roftl:

heh heh and another go cos I liked the pic

hswwz7.png

"back off you crazy MFCers, I no nothing of chicken, knitting, knitting chickens or anything of the sort, this gun is loaded"!

ROFL Viv you are a Picture Caption legend!

and Sesil, OpheliaBitz (aka BigGirl) IS on the forum. She's a signed member, but hasn't posted. She's been a member for quite a few months now and I told her about this site :D

I'm sorry I take you back to this one. But... this picture... well I just CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!! Noooooo!!!! Call my cardiologist, please!

Yes women! Keep pooring that chocolate sauce... ooouuhh mmmmm :biggrin2:

mika001b020707kt4.jpg

heh heh awesome couldn't have said it better myself but I am gonna have a go anyone cos |I love picture captions :biggrin2:

gawgq2.png

"Hands off've my braces big girl, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry, I turn green why do you think I have to wear fake tan!" :roftl:

LOL :lmao: