Have You Met MIKA In Person?

schock

Have You Met MIKA?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Met MIKA?

Tell again the story how HE signed you boobs :biggrin2:

When he first came out-I got a pic of him in a car with his tamagochi :bleh: But when he first waled in, I had pizza in one hand and coke-in the other and camera in my bag :thumbdown:

"Diet coke and a Pizza please!" I would tell the story.. but people might get Mika-depressed!! All I can say is that Mika and I basically got to second base. ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I haven't ;( I hope, someday I will, but... He will never come to Poland :/ Noone in here will invite him, I feel it :/

C'mmon guys, you have to think positive!!! All thoughts and dreams sooner or later become true. So if you think that you will never meet MIKA-you WILL never meet him :sneaky2:

I'm dying to hear details!!!! :biggrin2: I can't find the original post :boxed:

Well ok! If you insist!

Well my friends and I got MIKA shirts as his gramercy show and then wore them the next day to his CD signing. We got a lot of attention because of them which was cool =] His mom came up to me and asked me where I got my shirt lol And a member of Mika staff took our picture! Anyways, it was the "boys" shirt and I decided to cut the neck to make it look a little more like a girls shirt and when I got up there (after he signed my friends shirts) he says "Hi Rachel! I LOVE how you cut your shirt. It looks brilliant!" Then the staff member staff is like "Yeah, very feminine" and he's like "It's great! I'll sign it!" so he does <333

Well ok! If you insist!

Well my friends and I got MIKA shirts as his gramercy show and then wore them the next day to his CD signing. We got a lot of attention because of them which was cool =] His mom came up to me and asked me where I got my shirt lol And a member of Mika staff took our picture! Anyways, it was the "boys" shirt and I decided to cut the neck to make it look a little more like a girls shirt and when I got up there (after he signed my friends shirts) he says "Hi Rachel! I LOVE how you cut your shirt. It looks brilliant!" Then the staff member staff is like "Yeah, very feminine" and he's like "It's great! I'll sign it!" so he does <333

How deep did you cut it? Do you have a picture?

:thumb_yello:

And you didn't faint???!!! :biggrin2: When he gave me his hand for "it was nice seeing you again", I just wanted this moment to stay forever. I had no idea that I could wish him to touch my boobs... :blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha!! Everyone should make a wishlist for when they see him! (That means everyone! Even if he's not coming to your local area this tour.. there WILL be others!!)

I wish for him to marry meeee <3

i met him a few weeks ago in NYC. he was amazing! i was really nervous to meet him, but it was so fun and he was smokin' hott!:biggrin2:

Were you at Borders?

Do you think he'll ever do another CD signing? Maybe for album #2. I hope so!!

ADD one more to the yes clan, i met him last tuesday!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Got a delish photo of him and autograph plus a hug phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I didn't get a hug!!! It was so formal and strict, we were not allowed to touch him or get behind the table he was sitting at. :blink:

But he saw my MFC badge and put his hand on it as he was talking to me!!!! :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: It was sooooo warm, almost hot!!!!!!