June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah like...we hang out on weekends and buy mika tickets together and go to school together, hence how on the you know your obsessed when thread i was able to post how me an dthat pink scok were talking baout mika after school an dour chem teacher came up behind us and went omg mika is so going to marry me and walked away...

Not that I *want* to hang out with Lovetoday....she's an interesting character! Just kidding, of course.

yeah...that pink sock got me into mika and and the forums...mika on the web did too, but she was visiting colleges when i made my forum name)

Can we *not* talk about colleges? I'm stressed out enough as is! Let's just talk about Mika <3

haha im still in high school :)

thank god lol but college sounds fun though..no parents

Oh god I'm not going to miss my parents ONE BIT! Gosh they suck SO MUCH. We just had a screaming fight about getting contacts (I NEED THEM) and it ended with "You're not going to any Mika concert!". I just sorta laughed cause like.. she can't stop me =]

Oh god I'm not going to miss my parents ONE BIT! Gosh they suck SO MUCH. We just had a screaming fight about getting contacts (I NEED THEM) and it ended with "You're not going to any Mika concert!". I just sorta laughed cause like.. she can't stop me =]

hahaa omg my parents are like that too. this is what mine just said to me

"Brenda after me bending over backwards to get you to the mika concert, you have an attitude with me???"

yeah shes not stopping me either haha ;)

I'm not really a rebel.. (like I wouldn't cut class but I'm not a goody two shoes since I hardly do my HW in a few subjects) But I think if it came down to it, I'd literally RUN away from home to see that concert.

so i was just on ticketmaster "minding my own business" & i decided to see what would happen if i clicked on the american express presale link. Well yeah so i filled out how many tickets i'd need & it said it was searching.....two seconds later...it says that my request cannot be processed & something about trying a different kind of ticket....i dunno but i got this weird feeling like OMG TICKETS ARE ALL GONE JUST FROM PRESALE!....

i hope thats not the case, they usually dont sell all the tickets during presale but i dunno.

Yeah, I'm sure there were just some of the tickets reserved for the presale. Let's HOPE all goes well 12 PM tomorrow!!!

Good luck! I got my tickets in the pre-sale, but I know they sold out literally in 3 hours. There must have only been a few hundred released.

Good luck! I got my tickets in the pre-sale, but I know they sold out literally in 3 hours. There must have only been a few hundred released.

If I had stayed after school for cukoo's, we couldn't have our tix! Thank GOD I don't care about school.

Wow!!! I can't believe that...I got online and got them the min. they went on sale.

Man are there going to be a lot of people there?

Too many so that we won't be able to meet him?!:blink:

If I had stayed after school for cukoo's, we couldn't have our tix! Thank GOD I don't care about school.

thank god my mom drove you home! imagine if you had walked? we woldnt have had our tickets..well you me julie and jackie would hahaha

Only 3 more hours till his tickets go on sale. I hope they dont sell out too quickly. My friend's gotta give me her CC so i can purchase the tickets. I hope i get ahold of her in time. I have a feeling these are gonna sell out really quick.

oh yeah and does anyone know who the opening band will be for mika if he has one?

YEAH I KNOW BRENDA MY DEAR!!! some girl...Sara Bareilles.... i looked at her myspace and listened to a couple of her songs...nothing special

OH YEAH!!! I GOT MY TICKETS EVERYONE WOO!!!

Sarah Bareilles opened for him at gramercy too,and she was quite good actually.

Yes, she was quite good. I couldn't remember her name for a while, which bothered me, but my friend has a signed CD from that night and it's all pretty enjoyable. I also liked what she said about Mika before he went on...