June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

There were no tickets available that matched your request

There are several things you can try:

Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.

If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".

If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.

If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.

thats what came up for me.

HUH!?!??!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.

If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.

HUH!?!??!

Aww! Looks like pre-sale is over! Don't worry =] There will be tons more for sale on friday at 12 noon. Just try to get them ASAP!

HUH!?!??!

same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww okay. thanks for your help.

yeah before at like 5 oclock i tried getting them on the presale and it said that they were sold out then too.

when did you buy yours, lucky duck?

S***T NO NO NO!!!!

....damn!!!

thanks lax!!!!!!!! its okay brenda, we'll get them!!! don't wry!

yeah we best be getting them!!!

that pink sock, do you know if there is going to be other pre sales or was that the only one?

That seems to be the only pre-sale, but I doubt they released more than a few hundred tickets. I found out about it on these boards though, so maybe there will be more. There will be lots left by Friday, just make sure to order right at 12 noon.

yeah we best be getting them!!!

that pink sock, do you know if there is going to be other pre sales or was that the only one?

I don't think that there can be more than one. They probably put a couple hundred on presale and they'll release the other 1900 on friday. Don't fret!!!! You'll get tickets for sure =]

thanks guys :)

what time should we get there at if we want to be really close to the stage?

and oh yeah.. im 14. do they check ids a lot

Unless you truly look under 16, I highly doubt they'll check ID. I e-mailed the theatre a little while ago, and it's a 16+ show unless accompanied by an adult. So, if worst comes to worst, find an adult from the MFC on the line to be your "parent" for the night. Our MFC friends did that at the Gramercy show and it worked out quite well.

Make sure to get there at least an hour early. They don't like the whole loitering thing, so I wouldn't come too early as you'll end up having to stand around the corner waiting for it to be okay to come closer.

thanks guys :)

what time should we get there at if we want to be really close to the stage?

and oh yeah.. im 14. do they check ids a lot

BRENDA I TOLD U WHAT THEY SAID TODAY AT SCHOOL U DUMBASS!!!!

...AND UR ONLY 14!!!!! U NEVER TOLD ME THAT!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'M SOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! URG...I WANT THOSE DAMN TICKETS

BRENDA I TOLD U WHAT THEY SAID TODAY AT SCHOOL U DUMBASS!!!!

...AND UR ONLY 14!!!!! U NEVER TOLD ME THAT!!!!:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'M SOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! URG...I WANT THOSE DAMN TICKETS

Calm down! It'll be OK!! You'll get them! YOU DEF WILL!! :thumb_yello: **keep your chin up**

haha thanks for the info.

i know you told me that but i was just double checking kelly. haha you spazz out so easily.

and i want these f-ing tickets too!!!!

oh and i another question...

my dad is going but if they think we "don't look 16" even though we do look 16, then can he come in with us drop us off inside and then leave? idk if you know the answer but im just wondering

Calm down! It'll be OK!! You'll get them! YOU DEF WILL!! :thumb_yello: **keep your chin up**

okay...sry, i'm so sry i'm just gonna be heart broken if something happens and i can't go!!! but my moms friend stays at home, and she said she would buy them over the phone at 12:00 pm...

i'm so up tight because i got screwed over when i wanted to c the arctic monkeys this summer!!! they sold out in 5 hrs, i was soooo angry!:thumbdown:

haha thanks for the info.

i know you told me that but i was just double checking kelly. haha you spazz out so easily.

and i want these f-ing tickets too!!!!

oh and i another question...

my dad is going but if they think we "don't look 16" even though we do look 16, then can he come in with us drop us off inside and then leave? idk if you know the answer but im just wondering

sounds gud brenda...oh, ali and jackie want to go...but do u really want them 2come? i like them but our original group was great last time

okay...sry, i'm so sry i'm just gonna be heart broken if something happens and i can't go!!! but my moms friend stays at home, and she said she would buy them over the phone at 12:00 pm...QUOTE]

i know i will be DEVESTATED AND HEARTBROKEN if i can't get these tickets. yeah knuge said her mom would buy them at 1201 but im still freaking out.

sounds gud brenda...oh, ali and jackie want to go...but do u really want them 2come? i like them but our original group was great last time

yeah i agree our group was BANGING. and they don't really look 16 and if they don't let us in because of them i will flip a ****.

and are they TRUE mika fans compared to me and you ;)

yeah i agree our group was BANGING. and they don't really look 16 and if they don't let us in because of them i will flip a ****.

and are they TRUE mika fans compared to me and you ;)

true so true....i keep checking...HEY WHY DON'T U EMAIL THE PLACE, ASK ABOUT WHY THE PRESALE ISN'T WORKING

good idea, do you know what the nokia theatre email is? i don't know what it is. if you give me the email i will email them.

and oh yeah im working on that arney essay. almost 1 paragraph done baby! (hah that sounds like nothing compared to the 5 other i have to write).

good idea, do you know what the nokia theatre email is? i don't know what it is. if you give me the email i will email them.

and oh yeah im working on that arney essay. almost 1 paragraph done baby! (hah that sounds like nothing compared to the 5 other i have to write).

i emailed them, but it said on the side that the presale ened on fri???? i guess they went that fast!

yeah! we HAVE to get the padres to order them at exactly 12:01. obviously these tickets are selling FAST.

paragraph 2! gahhh!

i haven't even started....oh well, i'm not gonna be on for a well....so bye!!!

ash's mom better not f**k this up!!! is ur mom gonna buy them over the phone or through the internet???

ash's mom is buying them through the phone

The concert is 16+, at the Gramercy it was the same, and they didn't ID.

But I'm guessing if you look old enough you'll be fine, and also if youre with a ticketed adult youll be find. But from what I noticed at the gramercy show is that Mika has a lot of older fans, so im sure if you asked someone to pretend to be your parent youd be fine,haha.