June 15 Ny Concert question

kjoshi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha...yea a lot of anticipation.

I'm going to the D.C concert already cause it's 2 hours away from me. New York is like 3 and 1/2 hours away so me and my sister were like why not! I'm excited! I can't wait!

Ha...yea a lot of anticipation.

I'm going to the D.C concert already cause it's 2 hours away from me. New York is like 3 and 1/2 hours away so me and my sister were like why not! I'm excited! I can't wait!

Yes, I read you were going, congragulations :punk: And as for N.Y.... well why not ?- good motto :wink2::naughty:

Yes, I read you were going, congragulations :punk: And as for N.Y.... well why not ?- good motto :wink2::naughty:

haha...well I'm not going to lie...I did get that motto from a certain someone...:thumb_yello:

haha...

I really hope I get tickets to the NY concert! Now I know a lot of the hardcore Mika fans it'll be cool to see some of you in person again =]

And seeing Mika doesn't suck ;)

Welll the D.C tickets are still on sale so I was thinking it might be the same for NY...I'm not sure. I guess it just depends. Good luck on the NY tickets!! Maybe I'll see you there!

I emailed Nokia Theatre and recieved this response:

"Hello Jessica,

Mika will be performing at NOKIA Theatre on June 15, 2007. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 4th at 12:00pm through Ticketmaster online (http://www.ticketmaster.com), over the phone (212-307-7171) and here at the box office in person. The price will be $25.00.

Best,

Andrew Levine

NOKIA Theatre Times Square"

Hope that helps answer everyones questions. I , for one, cannot wait for this concert!:punk:

This is my first post here, by the way. so hi, everyone:biggrin2:

"Hello Jessica,

Mika will be performing at NOKIA Theatre on June 15, 2007. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 4th at 12:00pm through Ticketmaster online (http://www.ticketmaster.com), over the phone (212-307-7171) and here at the box office in person. The price will be $25.00.

Best,

Andrew Levine

Hope that helps answers everyones questions. I , for one, cannot wait for this concert!:punk:

Welcome to MFC, Jessica :welcomeani: Thanks SOOOO MUCH for the news. I was going crazzzzzy refreshing ticketmaster site and not seeing NY show there... :biggrin2:

"Hello Jessica,

Best,

Andrew Levine

Hope that helps answers everyones questions. I , for one, cannot wait for this concert!:punk:

thank u! NY ppl allmost went nuts here lol

So he IS coming to New York! That's good for you, ThatPinkSock!

Chicago is definitely out for me. If I even mention the name Mika in front of my mom, she goes balistic(sp?)!

So he IS coming to New York! That's good for you, ThatPinkSock!

Chicago is definitely out for me. If I even mention the name Mika in front of my mom, she goes balistic(sp?)!

My parents don't understand me either. My moms like "You shouldn't care about someone who doesn't care about you at all" and i'm like "HE DOES CARE! And you're not invited to our wedding!"

My parents don't understand me either. My moms like "You shouldn't care about someone who doesn't care about you at all" and i'm like "HE DOES CARE! And you're not invited to our wedding!"

haha thats the cutest come-back ever! genius! u go girl!

"Hello Jessica,

Best,

Andrew Levine

Hope that helps answer everyones questions. I , for one, cannot wait for this concert!:punk:

Thank you so much for posting that!!!! Enjoy MFC...maybe we'll meet at the concert!!!

Mika does care though. He loves his fans! Like your mom doesn't like any actor or musicians..pssh...parents.

Thanks for the info and Welcome to the boards. i will definately be on ticketmaster.com at 12:00 PM to order the tickets. I warned my friend today that tickets were going on sale and that she needed to let me know if she was going or not cause no matter what i'm buying a ticket...i dont care if i gotta go alone :) Maybe i'll play catch with the clown again LOL!!

Thanks for the info and Welcome to the boards. i will definately be on ticketmaster.com at 12:00 PM to order the tickets. I warned my friend today that tickets were going on sale and that she needed to let me know if she was going or not cause no matter what i'm buying a ticket...i dont care if i gotta go alone :) Maybe i'll play catch with the clown again LOL!!

I remember that! GOOOD times <3 I wish I wasn't so terrified of clows. Although that nice one gave me a heart balloon that now sits deflated in my Mika Shrine.