Do you have braces (suspenders)?

femifrosk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if i could start a new trend at my school if i bought like 50 pairs of braces and wore a different pair everday....im sure they would just all look at me as if i was mad and went goth or punk or whatever all those ppl think of ppl who rnt exactly like them..maybe couldnt tho cus nobody even knows mika at my school! which makes me O so ANGRY! just spreading the mika love day by day

i should try it tho....never thought of the boobs thingy before...i had braces when i was lil....but no boobs then haha ill have to try and see!:thumb_yello:

I have a black/red pair, and another pair in beige. The beige ones is quite old, it's the sort with buttons.

I never wear them though, I have to much breast, so it looks weird :bleh:

I just felt that I have to let you people know that it is possible to wear braces with breasts!! :biggrin2:

I wear braces and I don't think it looks weird, and I do get nice comments from others. you can make them bigger/longer...

And you should all know that I've got... curves... :bleh:

I just felt that I have to let you people know that it is possible to wear braces with breasts!! :biggrin2:

I wear braces and I don't think it looks weird, and I do get nice comments from others. you can make them bigger/longer...

And you should all know that I've got... curves... :bleh:

It still looks weird. When I have them beside the boobs it looks really weird. And if I have them like over the boobs it squeezes them in some sort of way :roftl:

It still looks weird. When I have them beside the boobs it looks really weird. And if I have them like over the boobs it squeezes them in some sort of way :roftl:

but you can make them longer... i wear mine really loose, cause I understand what you are talking about, about them being squeezed :bleh:

Oh yes, I have braces - their with colourful flowers. I`ll buy blue ones. And, in summer I will have braces On My Teeth too. (that DOESN`T look so nice as The Braces but it`ll be ok I think..)

I think, every person needs at least ONE braces. :punk: They make our lifes better and more Mikash :bleh:

It was actually difficult to find braces for me. I don't know how about you, guys, but here they only sell braces for men. :thumbdown:

Later I found ladies ones, but they came together with trousers, so I had to get them as well. :wink2:

oh, well i bought mine from the mens department :wink2:

It was actually difficult to find braces for me. I don't know how about you, guys, but here they only sell braces for men. :thumbdown:

Later I found ladies ones, but they came together with trousers, so I had to get them as well. :wink2:

Does it matter if it is braces for men? It's BRACES! :biggrin2:

we've got pink and purple braces and they have little skull and crossbones on and the skulls have a red bow on lol. my friend got them in cambden.

haven't tried em on yet though and i'm curvy in all the right places (and some not so right! ) lol

:naughty:

we've got pink and purple braces and they have little skull and crossbones on and the skulls have a red bow on lol. my friend got them in cambden.

haven't tried em on yet though and i'm curvy in all the right places (and some not so right! ) lol

:naughty:

lol! i know about having curves in the not so right places!

but please, confirm the fact that even people with curves CAN wear braces!