Mika On Popworld Today

CazGirl

If anyone missed it you can check it out tomorrow! i also recorded some of it on my infamous crap camera so it shall be uploaded soon!

It was rather funny, so sorry about my laughter in the background. i also had to shut my curtains because they were bringing in too much light...i tried to hold the camera as steady as poss!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: I can just imagine you trying to record it while giggling madly! :naughty:

I actually was though LMAO! I missed the "have u heard my song big girl" because i thought i pressed record but i didnt...so...im sorry about that...but yeah. uploading now! :punk:

Oh thank you so much for that! That was too funny, and it was even funnier with your laugh in the background!!!

Took me longer though.

Yours is the urgent news flash and mine is the 9 o'clock news lol:naughty:

yeah! like i said, mine is emergency/desperation lmfao!

i love everything mika does in that video...and im glad im not the only one laughing in the background! if u see the youtube one u can hear the screw laughing too! i just love how random mika is XDDDDD

really, i hate popworld without Simon but i must say this one was good and its only because Mika can laugh in any situation... iremember the episode with Patrick Wolf...it was a disaster... this popworld new guy is horrible.