Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentleman....

POUR THE CHAMPAGNE! MIKA IS NO.1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEY! :yay: hahahaahaha GREAT JOB, GIRLS (and boys)! WE DID IT, WE DID IT! I KNEW MIKA WAS THE SEXIEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD. HE JUST NEDEED TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED AS SUCH :woot_jump:

p.s.: poor Jhonny Depp... I kind of like him (but not more than Mika).

Keep voting! Maybe the Deppers will strike back!:mf_rosetinted:

Uhm..may I ask, isb this just an internet poll or for a magazine or something?

I believe that it is a Popular French magazine. Hey we should vote for Mika everywhere that he appears.. :biggrin2: Mika's gonna rule da woild

haha Yes! ^.^ We've got Mika in the lead with 25% of the votes. Johnny Depps not far behind though with 19%

6% difference is quite a bit :das: and by the looks of it johnny doesn't have enough fans to help raise that vote :naughty: mwahaha

We are way to determined. It just seemed impossible to win from Johnny, remember when Mika was at 5% and Johnny at 22% or something. It seemed unreal, but we just did it :biggrin2: *Emo moment*

We are way to determined. It just seemed impossible to win from Johnny, remember when Mika was at 5% and Johnny at 22% or something. It seemed unreal, but we just did it :biggrin2: *Emo moment*

seriously!? :blink: wow.. oh and he's moved up to 26% johnny's going down to 18% mwahaha

I voted. I will ask all my friends online and in real life to vote for it. Haha. There's this computer lab that I go to on campus that has 50 computers. I'll vote on every single one of them too.

I voted. I will ask all my friends online and in real life to vote for it. Haha. There's this computer lab that I go to on campus that has 50 computers. I'll vote on every single one of them too.

yes u do that!!! :biggrin2:

haha I can imagine people's reactions when they'll know Mika is :winner_first_h4h:

:naughty:

maybe we should stop...for being credible...:blink:

yeah i bet the johnny fans were thinking.. johnny's sooo gonna be the sexiest man .. then ta dah!! shame in your faces johnny fans!! :naughty:

no! no stopping! why stop :blink: