Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can vote more than once!!!! keep on votin! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I didn't know that! Everytime I tried to vote again it wouldn't let me do anything. It's being fussy.

I just voted about 30 times and it still stayed at 18% pfft, but I should stay off here today and stay off thinking about Mika today. :(

Why should you not think about him today? Is everything okay?

Oh I didn't know that! Everytime I tried to vote again it wouldn't let me do anything. It's being fussy.

You have to click the link at the very bottom of the page...the one which says 'votez pour un homme sexy'

It should work :blink:

4 of my friends have voted, and I'm voting like my life depens on it, but I think you can only vote once a day or something and the others don't count since there is nothing happening.

Mika for number 1 :mf_rosetinted:

Of course Mika is the sexiest! Wow! In the polls, he stands second (for now). He even got the better of brad pitt. That's a lot.

Wow! Let's keep 'em coming. When does it officially end (sorry - it must have been mentioned somewhere, but i can't remember)

Okay, here's the scoop -

I went to the site and I must've voted at least 12 times (don't worry, I'm not some kind of spy or something - I voted Mika the Great everytime!!!!)Someone was saying that they only count one vote per person each day???? :thumbdown: That sucks! Well, he's still @ 19%, Brad Baby is still @ 20%. :wink2:

I guess we still gotta get out there and churn out those votes! :punk:

BTW - when does this competition end??

20% NOW!!! :toot:

So only 30% more to go, right? :bleh:

Seriously, though... 20% is not enough... 50% at least... We can do it, guys!

(I voted 300 times the other day, but I'm not sure it made a difference cause it didn't change from 18% to 19%, so I'm thinking I either didn't vote enough or it counts only once per day?)

So only 30% more to go, right? :bleh:

Seriously, though... 20% is not enough... 50% at least... We can do it, guys!

(I voted 300 times the other day, but I'm not sure it made a difference cause it didn't change from 18% to 19%, so I'm thinking I either didn't vote enough or it counts only once per day?)

Yeah it counts only once a day, unless you delete your coookies :mf_rosetinted: