Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KERCHIIIINGG thats all i can say for now :blush-anim-cl: hehe

when does this poll close? and when it does will it be in like some magazine saying who the sexiest man is? or will it just remain hidden on the site?

OMG! OMG! OMG! 21% Guys!!!! That is sooooo unbelievable! 1st Place!!!!!:winner_first_h4h: Well, not quite yet, but we're on the right path....

I just voted a s***load more times and will continue to do so off and on for however long it takes! The world NEEDS to know just how sexy Mika is (as well as smart, talented, funny, adorable, caring, goofy, creative and just plain wonderful he really is!) :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

BTW - does anybody know when this contest closes?

p.s."EVERYBODY'S GOTTA VOTE TODAY VOTE TODAY VOTE TODAY!"

When is the winner announced?

Yes, I would like to know that too!!!

In the meantime, I sit and vote for 20 minute intervals, one vote after the other. It's ludicrous - absolutely demented! But I would do anything for Mika - especially demented stuff 'cause I know he would appreciate those things the most.....

Today's goal was to boost 22% to 23%. Hasn't happened yet, but I haven't quite thrown in the towel just yet........

And to everyone else - - every vote counts!!! Let's keep 'em coming!! The world NEEDS SEXY MIKA!!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: