Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

I love how that bar just keeps growing :biggrin2: and everyone has like such a small amount.. i bet we're the only ones voting :naughty:.. everyone prob gave up on the first round when JD was in the lead :bleh:

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*High fives everyone* Let's go for the 40% now:roftl:

I imagine the faces of the people who are working for that mag. "WTF? Mary, Mary! Look at this, Mika is at 35%! You assured me Johnny would win!" *Faints*

*High fives everyone* Let's go for the 40% now:roftl:

I imagine the faces of the people who are working for that mag. "WTF? Mary, Mary! Look at this, Mika is at 35%! You assured me Johnny would win!" *Faints*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Voting...voting..voting....:punk:

:roftl: :roftl:

I think this question has been asked as many times as MIKA has been voted!:roftl:

Every other page asks the question - I gave up a looong time ago from getting the answer. So worst case scenario - since it says "2007" (which is pretty much all the French I'll understand) would be DECEBBER 31st, 2007. ha ha :roftl:

... I kinda think this contest has been over for months now...

--Jack

That would be so awesome, the contest has ended but Mika's votes continue to rise to 100%. It is at 36% now and it started at 2 or 3%? Hmmmmmm, such tenacious fans....c'mon, keep votin :punk:We don't care if the contest is over or not!