Mika as Sexy Man of 2007

cloud

allright you guys stop talking about johnny i'll start feeling guilty, cause i like Johnny too.... :blink: but this is all about Mika... :)

:naughty: :naughty:

Johnny or Mika? :wub2: I love the both!

If it was betweem Brad Pitt and Mika, I won't hesitate a second!!!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allright you guys stop talking about johnny i'll start feeling guilty, cause i like Johnny too.... :blink: but this is all about Mika... :)

No, you are so right on the money!! Johnny Depp has had his spot in the limelight - now it's time to pass the torch.......

This is all about Mika! It's his time to shine now!! Every single time I see a new interview or new picture or hear his music butterflies erupt in my stomach. I get goosebumps and actually get lightheaded! Maybe I should eat more, I don't know... LOL! Seriously - I truly believe that right now in the world of music Mika is a force to be reckoned with. He will change the industry as we know it. His star is rising but it is nowhere near it's zenith! He will reach dizzying heights and probably keep soaring. It is thrilling, captivating and terrifying all at once! He will engage, astonish and amaze. We have so much to look foward to... :mf_lustslow:

No, you are so right on the money!! Johnny Depp has had his spot in the limelight - now it's time to pass the torch.......

This is all about Mika! It's his time to shine now!! Every single time I see a new interview or new picture or hear his music butterflies erupt in my stomach. I get goosebumps and actually get lightheaded! Maybe I should eat more, I don't know... LOL! Seriously - I truly believe that right now in the world of music Mika is a force to be reckoned with. He will change the industry as we know it. His star is rising but it is nowhere near it's zenith! He will reach dizzying heights and probably keep soaring. It is thrilling, captivating and terrifying all at once! He will engage, astonish and amaze. We have so much to look foward to... :mf_lustslow:

as dizzy as you sound, You are sooo right! Mika is a star in the making.. we need to support him... and plus... he is sooo nice... maybe you need vitamins.. he he :bleh:

Aww this brought a little tear to my eye..it's so true!!:biggrin2:

I'm off to vote again now:naughty:

Butterflies! Wonderful! But I don't know if I would be happy if everytime I say a word, a butterfly goes out of my mouth! :blink::roftl:

He's near of his zenith because soon he will do a French tour in many Zénith (it's the name where he will do his gigs) :bleh:

as dizzy as you sound, You are sooo right! Mika is a star in the making.. we need to support him... and plus... he is sooo nice... maybe you need vitamins.. he he :bleh:

And don't forget this is the MFC not the JFC!!!:thumb_yello:

I'm so sorry for the sexiest pirat of the whole world! I love him really.:wub2:

But I vote for the gorgeous, sensational and brilliant MIKA!!!:biggrin2:

(800 times since yesterday!):biggrin2:

I voted, even though I couldn't understand much of what was said! I could only read the things like News, Style, People, Sexy, and the names haha. Somehow I did find my way around though and of course voted for Mika! :biggrin2:

He's still at 17% though. He needs to beat Johnny Depp even though I totally love Johnny as Jack Sparrow! :blush-anim-cl:

I fought my way trough the site and FINALLY found it. Then I ordered my boyfriend to do the same ("You'd make me SO happy if you'd do that")

And NOW it's 18%, because of my boyfriend. Haha, eat that Brad pitt :D.

Mika MUST win :).

I fought my way trough the site and FINALLY found it. Then I ordered my boyfriend to do the same ("You'd make me SO happy if you'd do that")

HAHAHAHA. I loved your, "... eat that Brad Pitt."

:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: your boyfriend rocks!!! :punk: :punk:

does anyone know when this "competition" will end? :blink: