You KNOW you're obsessed when..

sunshinetaylor

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're obsessed and spending too much time at this forum when you're going to write a simple word in your native language (Swedish, for example) but you can only for your life remember it in English! And you end up having to look it up in a dictionary!! :shocked:

You know you're obsessed when evreyone starts calling you "Grace Kelly girl"

You know you're obsessed when people ask YOU the really easy to answer questions about him over and over again.

You know you're obsessed when whenever you play marry, shag or kill or truth or dare, you always ask/get asked about him.

and my personal favourite...

You know you're FRIKKEN obsessed when you look at his myspace every day to keep track of his whereabouts

You scare me lol :punk:

You know you're obsessed and spending too much time at this forum when you're going to write a simple word in your native language (Swedish, for example) but you can only for your life remember it in English! And you end up having to look it up in a dictionary!! :shocked:

You know you are obsessed when you neglect your constant use of myspace and replace it with never closing the MFC page.

Vous savez que vous êtes obsédé quand vous négligez votre usage constant de myspace et le remplacez avec ne fermant jamais la page de MFC

Usted sabe que usted es obsesionado cuando usted descuida su uso constante de myspace y lo reemplaza con nunca cerrar la página de MFC.

Sie wissen, dass Sie werden besessen wenn Sie Ihren beständigen Gebrauch von myspace vernachlässigen, und ersetzen es mit nie die MFC Seite schließend.

Lei sa che lei è ossessionato quando lei trascura il suo uso costante di myspace e lo sostituisce con non chiudendo mai la pagina di MFC.

U weet dat u bent geobsedeerd wanneer u uw voortdurend gebruik van myspace verwaarloos en vervangt hem met nooit sluitend de MFC pagina.

Sabe que você são obcecados quando negligencia seu uso constante de myspace e substitui-o com nunca fechando a página de MFC.

Ю знает, что Вы одержимы, когда Вы пренебрегаете вашим постоянным использованием myspace и заменяете это никогда не закрытием страницы MFC.

Du vet du blir obsessed når du forsømmer din konstant bruk av myspace og erstatter det med aldri stenge MFC side.

HÄH?????????

Originally Posted by Humphrey:

You know you're obsessed and spending too much time at this forum when you're going to write a simple word in your native language (Swedish, for example) but you can only for your life remember it in English! And you end up having to look it up in a dictionary!!

I did it in as many languages as i could - i dont speak any of them, only french so free translation did the rest - didnt have swedish though :(

You know you're obsessed and spending too much time at this forum when you're going to write a simple word in your native language (Swedish, for example) but you can only for your life remember it in English! And you end up having to look it up in a dictionary!!

I did it in as many languages as i could - i dont speak any of them, only french so free translation did the rest - didnt have swedish though :(

i am so sorry, but this sentence is kinda mixed up.

funny, though! :biggrin2:

U weet dat u bent geobsedeerd wanneer u uw voortdurend gebruik van myspace verwaarloos en vervangt hem met nooit sluitend de MFC pagina.

Die zin klopt niet weet je. ^__^

By the way.

You know when you're obsessed when everybody runs away if you just open your mouth because they think you'll blab hours about how yummy and hothothot Mika is.

You know you are obsessed when you neglect your constant use of myspace and replace it with never closing the MFC page.

Du vet att du är besatt när du försummar ditt konstanta användade av myspace och istället aldrig stänger ner MFC.

:biggrin2:

Die zin klopt niet weet je. ^__^

By the way.

You know when you're obsessed when everybody runs away if you just open your mouth because they think you'll blab hours about how yummy and hothothot Mika is.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

As soon as my family think I'm about to open my mouth they go "nooo!! we can't stand anymore talk of Mika!!"

:blink::roftl:

Du vet att du är besatt när du försummar ditt konstanta användade av myspace och istället aldrig stänger ner MFC.

:biggrin2:

Ha ha yay :P

As soon as my family think I'm about to open my mouth they go "nooo!! we can't stand anymore talk of Mika!!"

Well, I dont talk about Mika with my parents. But I can stop talking about him with my friends.

I have a bit of a concert when he shakes his yummy butt on my mobile and I keep watching it, over and over. xD

It drives them mad, in a bad way.

Drives me mad, in a very very VERY good way!

:roftl:

You know youre obsessed when you want to rename your kitten to 'Mika'

at the moment she is sophie (a.k.a stupid cat, a.k.a starlette)

sophie-1.jpg

You should insist on calling her Mika, it suits her:wink2:

Well, I dont talk about Mika with my parents. But I can stop talking about him with my friends.

I have a bit of a concert when he shakes his yummy butt on my mobile and I keep watching it, over and over. xD

It drives them mad, in a bad way.

Drives me mad, in a very very VERY good way!

:roftl:

It's very normal behavior, my dear. Atleast, I hope so, 'cause I'm just like you! :naughty:

You know you're obsessed when you buy 2 of everything! (CD's, mags, etc.) One to actually use, and one to keep in pristine condition for the future.

:roftl: :roftl: I've done the same! (Expensive but worth it!)

You know you're obsessed when you buy 2 of everything! (CD's, mags, etc.) One to actually use, and one to keep in pristine condition for the future.

Hahah! I'm actually planning on doing that with his Out magazine. How could they put photos on BOTH sides?! I can't choose one to hang up!!

:blink: :blink:

you know you're obesessed when you break a piano in two playing stuck in the middle - its a very energetic piece!- and practically break your foot when it lands

Is it a hint that you actually broke your piano in two? Gosh, then you're really passionate fan :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ahh....dont hurt anymore! it was soo funny though, cos one minute, i was going all out on stuck in the middle, then the piano broke with a crack, and i was rolling on the floor in agony. we had to leg it too, cos imagine tryiong to explain to your music teacher how you managed to break a piano in half!