mika dancing!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i think this was posted in the members only section...for whatever reason...i saw it a couple of days ago and it made me smile lol! thanks for posting it here though since most people read the upper sections, so it should be viewed more :punk:

yeah i think this was posted in the members only section...for whatever reason...i saw it a couple of days ago and it made me smile lol! thanks for posting it here though since most people read the upper sections, so it should be viewed more :punk:

It's in the section for videos.

awwww sooo cute!!! he would like fit in perfect with me and my friends.. this reminds me of last night me and my friends started performing "dancing with the stars" in the parking lot of our shopping mall as everyone was leaving lol we demonstrated the pasa doble and the quickstep and people like gathered around... and then some guy was like hitting on us and it was really creepy so we stopped! lol wow that was really random of me to tell that story but yeah!!! i love mika! sorry i need to go to sleep it's like 1 am and i have to go to school tomorrow