wondering if i'm the only person that does this..

so i've gotten into an unusual habit.. everytime something even somewhat good happens i SCREAM out "KER CHINGGGGGGGA!!" with the arm motion and all my friends think it's so ridiculous.. for example i got an A on my chemistry test today, and when i picked up my test off the desk i just like burst out into a full out KER CHINGGGGGGA! and all the people in my class look at me weird cause.. they obviously aren't as into the wonderful world of Mika as i am.. poor people. I think it's just me trying to bring Mika into my life as much as possible when i can't be in my room blasting my iPod and singing Lollipop at the top of my lungs. has anyone else ever done this?? just scream out KERCHINGA at random times?!? haha :]

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I did that the other day! I completely agree that it's all about bringing a little bit of Mika into our daily lives..especially at school, which definitely becames a LOT more exciting when I listen to his songs in my head as I'm walking down the hall and stuff. haha, does anyone else do that? it's fun.

Haha, I did that the other day! I completely agree that it's all about bringing a little bit of Mika into our daily lives..especially at school, which definitely becames a LOT more exciting when I listen to his songs in my head as I'm walking down the hall and stuff. haha, does anyone else do that? it's fun.

me for sure!! i swear they all think i'm crazy at my school.. maybe because i did a cartwheel through the hallway today singing love today.. just maybe.. my friends just laugh at me though because they just know i'm a goof

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! :biggrin2:

Gotten into the habit of quoting lyrics at any given opportunity (not just Mika... but since thats what my music taste mostly consists of at the moment, his lyrics are the ones that come up most...)

If someone mentions a phone.... "RING RING!!....."

The word 'love'....."LOVE LOVE ME!!!...."

Everytime we go to the sanwich place at lunch and someone orders Diet Coke(which is everyday cos me n my mates love it!).... "Diet Coke and a pizza please"

Any colour..... "I CAN BE BROWN, I CAN BE BLUE..."

Stress/exams/generaly wound-upness = "RELAX. TAKE IT EEEEEEASY!!"

And the latest one was when me and my mate were singing Lollipop at the top of our voices this lunchtime, and another mate said 'you 2 are in your own little world' ....... "IN ANY OTHER WORLD......"

Lol. The best thing they can do is keep silent I think.

But then I'd just launch into McFly's 'Silence Is A Scary Sound'.

So they can't win!

:biggrin2:

x x x

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! :biggrin2:

Gotten into the habit of quoting lyrics at any given opportunity (not just Mika... but since thats what my music taste mostly consists of at the moment, his lyrics are the ones that come up most...)

If someone mentions a phone.... "RING RING!!....."

The word 'love'....."LOVE LOVE ME!!!...."

Everytime we go to the sanwich place at lunch and someone orders Diet Coke(which is everyday cos me n my mates love it!).... "Diet Coke and a pizza please"

Any colour..... "I CAN BE BROWN, I CAN BE BLUE..."

Stress/exams/generaly wound-upness = "RELAX. TAKE IT EEEEEEASY!!"

And the latest one was when me and my mate were singing Lollipop at the top of our voices this lunchtime, and another mate said 'you 2 are in your own little world' ....... "IN ANY OTHER WORLD......"

Lol. The best thing they can do is keep silent I think.

But then I'd just launch into McFly's 'Silence Is A Scary Sound'.

So they can't win!

:biggrin2:

x x x

scary, i tend to do the same thing!!! but i dont have friends that join in with me....they dont know what they are missing.....

scary, i tend to do the same thing!!! but i dont have friends that join in with me....they dont know what they are missing.....

Haha no they don't!

I have one friend that joins in (but she only knows Love Today, Lollipop and Grace Kelly).

The others just think I'm crazy lol!

x x x

im pretty bad haha everything and anything relates to mika..i built a fort away in disney with my freinds who dont likie mika..well they dont mind him, and i wqas like guys, i bet mika would like to build a fort

so i've gotten into an unusual habit.. everytime something even somewhat good happens i SCREAM out "KER CHINGGGGGGGA!!" with the arm motion and all my friends think it's so ridiculous.. for example i got an A on my chemistry test today, and when i picked up my test off the desk i just like burst out into a full out KER CHINGGGGGGA! and all the people in my class look at me weird cause.. they obviously aren't as into the wonderful world of Mika as i am.. poor people. I think it's just me trying to bring Mika into my life as much as possible when i can't be in my room blasting my iPod and singing Lollipop at the top of my lungs. has anyone else ever done this?? just scream out KERCHINGA at random times?!? haha :]

Well, all my work group, between a phone call and another, "SCREAM out "KER CHINGGGGGGGA!!" with the arm motion "... I've infected all my collagues...We have a very funny time together thanks Mika music :D

Haha yeah, I've been doing that too :D

I thought that it was such a cute move, and it just got stuck in my head, so sometimes when good things happen I do the move and make the "KER CHINGGGGGGGA" sound :roftl: My little sis thinks it's funny and often repeats me, lol.