The view from your house!

Mirinam

Here are the views from my balcony in Lebanon - there's the sea, Beirut Airport, Beirut, and lots of mountains :)

Looks beautiful. Lebanon is so much more lush than I had imagined.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Norway looks a lot like Canada.

I took some pictures from my balcony last year because they were making an advert for Mars chocolate bars on my street. They tried to make it look like a New York City street so they brought in a US post box, a USA Today box and some yellow cabs. A lot of movies that are set in NYC are actually made in Toronto.

200597996_3f36ccc069_o.jpg

200597997_16cdc2980c_o.jpg

That's pretty cool. But why do they film in toronto? is it cheaper or something?

That's pretty cool. But why do they film in toronto? is it cheaper or something?

Yes because of the exchange rate and Toronto is just generally cheaper than NYC. Hotel rooms, food, permits, etc.

When Arnold Schwarzenegger was campaigning for California governor he promised to bring back the business to Hollywood but I haven't noticed any change since he's been in office. The industry seems to be thriving more than ever in Toronto and Vancouver has a lot of business as well since they're much closer to LA and often used as a substitute for the US Pacific Northwest.

Yes because of the exchange rate and Toronto is just generally cheaper than NYC. Hotel rooms, food, permits, etc.

When Arnold Schwarzenegger was campaigning for California governor he promised to bring back the business to Hollywood but I haven't noticed any change since he's been in office. The industry seems to be thriving more than ever in Toronto and Vancouver has a lot of business as well since they're much closer to LA and often used as a substitute for the US Pacific Northwest.

ohhhhh okay =) thank you.

here's a picture of my house.

circus1.jpg

ok, well maybe i'm lying but my house is disinteresting.

LOLL

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

It maybe sounds stujpid but can anybody tell me how I can put photo's in here.

I still do not know how that works but want to show you all how I live here in South Africa. So we can get a nice picture of homes all over the world.

Please PM me to explain how to put the pictures here.

Nel

It maybe sounds stujpid but can anybody tell me how I can put photo's in here.

I still do not know how that works but want to show you all how I live here in South Africa. So we can get a nice picture of homes all over the world.

Please PM me to explain how to put the pictures here.

Nel

you load your photos onto photobucket and then copy the url and then click on the image box and copy the url into it!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

ooohhhhh im going to south africa soon on holliday!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Looks beautiful. Lebanon is so much more lush than I had imagined.

Hi,

I live in the mountains so there's a lot of greenery here but Beirut is very built up. There are lots of really nice places here in Lebanon:thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...