Requesting Pictures Thread!

Zsina

hi!! i'm searching for the pic were mika's hiding his face behind his hand (there's also a P written in his hand) and you can see the 'curler'... sorry, i don't know the right word ^^ thanks!!!

Ich weiss, welches Foto du meinst und ich meine es auch gestern hier irgendwo gesehen zu haben. Ich weiss nur nicht mehr wo.Verdammt!:sneaky2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi!! i'm searching for the pic were mika's hiding his face behind his hand (there's also a P written in his hand) and you can see the 'curler'... sorry, i don't know the right word ^^ thanks!!!

i know which pic you mean...it was from perez site but i can't find it now..

i know exactly which one you're talking about! but I didn't save it, and i don't find it on perez site anymore:sneaky2:

ahhhh perez wrote the P *lol* i'm searching for the pic because i want to show the german mfcers that mika uses a curler XD

I know which one you're talking about, but I could only find this one, sorry.

phoneandcamera.jpg

I need your help... I search a pic. I can't remember which gig it was =( The only thing I know (I think I know ^^) He as green trousers and a white t-shirt, it was outside and I think it was sunny... Do you know which gig this was?? Thank you

I need your help... I search a pic. I can't remember which gig it was =( The only thing I know (I think I know ^^) He as green trousers and a white t-shirt, it was outside and I think it was sunny... Do you know which gig this was?? Thank you

I think it's v-fest

Does anyone know where I can find the pic in which Mika looks like a gondolier and his hair looks like it was licked by a cow? :biggrin2: I saw it somewhere put didn't save when I had the chance! :( I know it's a paparazzi pic, but I still want it. :blink:

I've heard someone said his hair looks like it was licked by a cow in this one. Hope it helps.

m4ui4.jpg

I've heard someone said his hair looks like it was licked by a cow in this one. Hope it helps.

m4ui4.jpg

haha that's a funny pic! lol i love the look on his face...but his hair isn't curly...he looks like a brunette richie rich:blink: omg i love that top pic norwalk of him in purple:mf_lustslow: hubba hubba! he so does not belong in the second pic! it's so gangsta and he's so not!

• 2 weeks later...