Found

bee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Or like, hide under his covers in the bed, so when he gets in...

That would be so creepy. :lmao:

yeh but.....i hope he sleeps naked if im going to do that!!!! LOL:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yes mika please go to the supermarket and buy oreos or something for us!!! while we are waiting in the closet and the shower we need food!!:biggrin2:

Haha, you'd have to sneak out while he was away and steal food from his refridgerator. :roftl:

yes mika please go to the supermarket and buy oreos or something for us!!! while we are waiting in the closet and the shower we need food!!:biggrin2:

YEH!!! U WILL NEED ABOUT £100 WORTH OF FOOD BECAUSE WE WILL BE IN THERE FOR A WHILE!!!:roftl: :roftl:

We'd be in there just waiting on him to open it up...

One of us could whisper, "Hey, Mika, it's a bit cold outside...Maybe you need your jacket from the closet."

Maybe he would think that it was his subconcious talking to him. :roftl:

We'd be in there just waiting on him to open it up...

One of us could whisper, "Hey, Mika, it's a bit cold outside...Maybe you need your jacket from the closet."

Maybe he would think that it was his subconcious talking to him. :roftl:

*HEHE* YEH OR ONE OF US COULD WHISPER....hey MIKA ....its a bit hot in your room dont u need to take your clotths off to cool down!!! oh yeh...and open the closet a little soo we can see u!!!! LOL:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

poor he has to go to the supermarket,buy food for us, take a look in the closet and the shower!!

but he will have our company that is priceless!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

YEH... OUR COMPANY IS THE BEST!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

BAHAHA, that's okay, because I totally get it. :D

And while we're hiding out in the closet, we can try on his clothes and stuff his shoes and pants into our bags for later. :roftl:

*HAHA* MIKA SHOULD BE SCARED OF US!!!!!

WE SHOULD REALLY DO THIS ONE DAY!!!! *HEHE*

IT WOULD BE.... UM....AN ADVENTURE!!!:roftl: :roftl: BUT ONLY IF I GET TOO HIDE IN THE SHOWER!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: LOL

okay guys.

this is gonna sound lazy, but i cant be arsed to read all this thread.

so, please, enlighten me. What's been going on?

i see people are having less-than-innocent thoughts LOL tsk tsk the shame! :naughty:

*plays James Bond music*

That would the greatest thing ever.

Mika: *I'm going to go and take a shower*

*opens shower and sees Lauren waiting* OH MY GODD!!! *runs and jumps into bed to hide and finds Hannah* AHHHHHHH! *runs into the closet and is glomped by fangirls* OH, THE MADNESS!!!!!

okay guys.

i see people are having less-than-innocent thoughts LOL tsk tsk the shame! :naughty:

We're going to hide in Mika's closet, shower and bed, basically, waiting for him to uh, find us. BAHAHA. :roftl:

*plays James Bond music*

*opens shower and sees Lauren waiting* OH MY GODD!!! *runs and jumps into bed to hide and finds Hannah* AHHHHHHH! *runs into the closet and is glomped by fangirls* OH, THE MADNESS!!!!!

LMAO okay i'll just pretend I'll know what's going on...

basically...it's another "girls" thread, right?

okay guys.

WELL.....a few off us have planned to hide in MIKAs closet and shower and stay in there untill he finds us!!!! oh yeh and knick his pants!!!! *hehe*:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: u need to read the whole thread to understand it fully!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: LOL

*plays James Bond music*

*HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA* I THINK IVE JUST PEEEEED MYSELF!!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, does this mean that if he doesn't have any pants left because we all stole them... :roftl:

*HAHA* YESSSS.... THEN HE CAN GO CAMANDO!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I WANT HIS USED PANTS!!! IS THAT GROSS COZ I DONT THINK IT IS!! LOL:roftl: :roftl: