Found

bee

ShowBiz has posted an interesting but brief interview about our man Mika’s love life–or (surprising!) lack thereof.

“I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me,” Mika says. However difficult that may be to believe, let’s band together as Mika fans and help him feel the love. Read the whole article here, and don’t forget to buy a his single “Love Today,” in stores now

288fk1.jpg

WE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU !!

WE ADORE YOU ! WE 'LL DIE FOR YOU ! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA WE ALLLLLLLLLLL LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: You can take us all out on a date!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

Yeah! It might cost you though, but, hey, we are worth it:mf_lustslow:

aww poor hunnie!! i don't think he's have trouble finding a date around here though. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: QUOTE]

the only trouble he'll have is getting us off his back and stop us from getting jealous for the one who does get him :naughty:

CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................lets do it!!!!!........MIKA WHERE SHALL WE ALL GO??????:biggrin2:

Somewhere secluded where we can all be alone with hime with no photographers or reporters.

In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me,” Mika says.

:shocked: wtf?!?!? i'm sure he must have been joking there!

although, maybe he means no one asked him for a date... and i must say, i wouldn't either, i'd be much too shy! i'd be too scared of a rejection (which would be very likely...) - he's just too hot!! but if he asked me, i'd say yes any time! :biggrin2:

CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................lets do it!!!!!........MIKA WHERE SHALL WE ALL GO??????:biggrin2:

*HEHE* SUBWAYSSSSSSSS!!!! PLEASE MIKA!!!!!! WE ARE ALL BEGGING U *puts on innocent look* WE WONT BE TOO MUCH TROUBLE...HONEST!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

A nice cosy intimate date - just Mika and 1000 fans!!! LOL:roftl: :roftl:

*HEHE* can u imagine that ...we would all be round him!!!!! he would be like...... "OMG .... im SCARED"!!!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

And then I'll come along, leap into the crowd, tackle him and run off into a closet. Bahahaha. *runs away* :lmao:

*hehe*

hey that was my idea!!!!! LOL!!! A CLOSET???? MORE LIKE A BED!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

XXX