Found

bee

I'm seventeen. :)

I don't mean that she's more...y'know er, physically experienced, though she may be, but she's definitely had more boyfriends... :roftl:

Ok! I'm 16 and I've had none(experience), what so ever!!

rofl!! i'm sorry!! :roftl: :roftl:

LOOL! :roftl:

No, but I lurked a little bit, yeah just a little (couldn't really take so much :shocked: ) in the only for girls-thread... So I know about you... LOOOOL :roftl:

You girls really make me laugh! Thank you!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds about like me. :bleh: Er, I had a boyfriend for four days when I was fifteen, and that's about it. :roftl:

it sucks...majorly...

but its weird. I can't fancy any boys now because the only guy I have my eyes on is Mika.

Which is ridiculous. As if Mika and I would ever date ROFL! Nice to think he would though...that's where daydreaming comes in :wub2:

i can't think realistically anymore!

it sucks...majorly...

but its weird. I can't fancy any boys now because the only guy I have my eyes on is Mika.

Which is ridiculous. As if Mika and I would ever date ROFL! Nice to think he would though...that's where daydreaming comes in :wub2:

same with me

it sucks...majorly...

Exactly! I spend all my time thinking about dating him! I mean, whenever I think about getting married one day, I kind of feel a bit depressed/disappointed that it will never be Mika... :biggrin2:

Ok! I'm 16 and I've had none(experience), what so ever!!

LOOL! :roftl:

No, but I lurked a little bit, yeah just a little (couldn't really take so much :shocked: ) in the only for girls-thread... So I know about you... LOOOOL :roftl:

You girls really make me laugh! Thank you!

rofl but you havent read my fanfictions! its censorship is quite high LMAO!

Well the experience I've ever had is a kiss. on the lips. but no tongue.

hahaha sorry for detail.

but yeah thats about as far as ive gone...and i was bullied in school AND a complete geek so obviosuly i didnt have a boyfriend then either...

Exactly! I spend all my time thinking about dating him! I mean, whenever I think about getting married one day, I kind of feel a bit depressed/disappointed that it will never be Mika... :biggrin2:

yup. in my daydreams im the happiest i've ever been. and then i snap out of it for some reason and I remember where I am/who I am and I just like...BLEH...

Same here. But it was during a game of truth or dare, so it doesn't count. :roftl:

I was always too shy in school. I have trouble opening up to people because I'm always afraid of saying something stupid. :bleh:

hahaha sorry for detail.

but yeah thats about as far as ive gone...and i was bullied in school AND a complete geek so obviosuly i didnt have a boyfriend then either...

Lol! No, not read your fanfiction! would I be able to? If I would please PM to me... :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

I've never even kissed. I've been bullied alot, and then most guys hate me, cuz, I don't know why... I'm not really ugly! I'm a nerd though, and I'm usually right!! :biggrin2:

I want my first to be special :wub2: always wanted that, I now, I kind of even wish that my first kiss will be with a certain someone who starts with a M and ends with an ika!! LOOOL :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, ladies! I'm off to bed! I'll be back tomorrow! I hope you'll all have good nights with loads of Mika dream :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Lol! No, not read your fanfiction! would I be able to? If I would please PM to me... :blush-anim-cl::wink2:

I've never even kissed. I've been bullied alot, and then most guys hate me, cuz, I don't know why... I'm not really ugly! I'm a nerd though, and I'm usually right!! :biggrin2:

I want my first to be special :wub2: always wanted that, I now, I kind of even wish that my first kiss will be with a certain someone who starts with a M and ends with an ika!! LOOOL :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway, ladies! I'm off to bed! I'll be back tomorrow! I hope you'll all have good nights with loads of Mika dream :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

ok , we are sooo poor ... all we can do is to dream that one day we will meet mika our obsession - MIKA

That's either very terrifying, or very hilarious, either way you look at it. Teehee.

Seriously, if people were saying things like this about me, I'd be laughing my arse off!

Wow.. I think that he is so opened minded that he justs laughs and laughs to everything he reads at the Mika Fan Site... I don't se him worried about this things... maybe he shows it to his friends!!!

Mika: Hey! Look at this.. they are saying to hide in my shower, in my closet... ahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!! :roftl:

HAHAHAHA!!! Seriously you guys crack me up I couldn't stop laughing the whole thread :roftl::lmfao:

Mika having trouble dating?! You know I think sometimes the most wonderful people never gets discovered :fisch: But now he wont have troubles with that obviously, everybody wants a piece of MIKA :huglove::woot_jump: *LOL*

(I can hide in his fridge and sneak in food to you all...)

I'll send one to you...the other one is too long by PM XDDD

We had the EXACT same school experience.

My first kiss was in the cinema with a fellow work mate. we dated for about a week but then we broke it off, because we were both still getting over someone and we just felt more like friends anyway. It weren't a proper kiss so I've still to feel that magic moment yet.

I'll send one to you...the other one is too long by PM XDDD

We had the EXACT same school experience.

My first kiss was in the cinema with a fellow work mate. we dated for about a week but then we broke it off, because we were both still getting over someone and we just felt more like friends anyway. It weren't a proper kiss so I've still to feel that magic moment yet.

yaay! send it to me!! thanx! :biggrin2:

lol... I've had horrible times in school... It's better now though, but I'm just extremly lonely nowadays :(

anyway, waiting for my first kiss :blush-anim-cl:

I've had horrible times in school... It's better now though, but I'm just extremly lonely nowadays :(

Aaaaw gumman!! *Gives big hug* Your not the only lonely one :emot-sad: But our days will come :wink2: In mean while waiting for the big :snog: lets enjoy ourselves and indulge in Mika :biggrin2:

yaay! send it to me!! thanx! :biggrin2:

lol... I've had horrible times in school... It's better now though, but I'm just extremly lonely nowadays :(

Good things come to those who wait

*been waiting since I got an interest in boys*

PFFFFFFFFFFT.

Anyways, i sent you the stories in a message on myspace! :D

Aaaaw gumman!! *Gives big hug* Your not the only lonely one :emot-sad: But our days will come :wink2: In mean while waiting for the big :snog: lets enjoy ourselves and indulge in Mika :biggrin2:

Tack :blush-anim-cl::wub2: *hugging back, tightly*

I'm the only lonely one in my school, but maybe (and hopefully) that will change. But I'd rather be lonely and not get hurt than having somebody and getting hurt (does that make sense?)

yup, I'm sure they will, and I don't mind indulging in Mika at all!! :roftl:

Tack :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I'm the only lonely one in my school, but maybe (and hopefully) that will change. But I'd rather be lonely and not get hurt than having somebody and getting hurt (does that make sense?)

yup, I'm sure they will, and I don't mind indulging in Mika at all!! :roftl:

They say it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

Good things come to those who wait

*been waiting since I got an interest in boys*

PFFFFFFFFFFT.

Anyways, i sent you the stories in a message on myspace! :D

Then it better be real good!! cuz I've waited for a long time and I'm still waiting :roftl:

Wiiie, gotta check myspace, wiiie. I really shouldn't! I should be studying right now, but I don't feel like it :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Thank you! :flowers2:

They say it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

maybe. but I'm thinking, in my old school I was bullied and I had friends. Now I havn't got any friends and I'm not bullied. So I kinda prefer my situation now... :bleh:

does that even make sense?? :blink:

maybe. but I'm thinking, in my old school I was bullied and I had friends. Now I havn't got any friends and I'm not bullied. So I kinda prefer my situation now... :bleh:

does that even make sense?? :blink:

lol i think i get you.

still, i'm not sure whether that quote I wrote is entirely right. Do we love, and get hurt? Or do we not experience the best feeling in the world, but also not experience the worst feeling in the world?

well, it's too late for me, I've already experienced both.

and go on MySpace, who studies nowadays? XDDD

lol i think i get you.

still, i'm not sure whether that quote I wrote is entirely right. Do we love, and get hurt? Or do we not experience the best feeling in the world, but also not experience the worst feeling in the world?

well, it's too late for me, I've already experienced both.

and go on MySpace, who studies nowadays? XDDD

yeah, havn't had any of those feelings (except for the little thing I feel for Mika :wub2: who knows what that is??)

ohoh, but I really should!! It's my finals in maths :thumbdown:

oh, I've gotta get out of here!

Bye girls! see you tomorrow!

wish me luck, I'll need it (it's 4 bloody hours!! :shocked: )