Found

bee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“I may be getting famous now but no one wants to go out with me. In fact, no one has ever really wanted to go on a date with me,†Mika says. However difficult that may be to believe, let’s band together as Mika fans and help him feel the love. Read the whole article here, and don’t forget to buy a his single “Love Today,†in stores now

OK, this one is really hard to believe.:blink:

I know that I would definitely notice Mika on the street even if I didn't know him as a famous singer.

But don't you worry Mika...We all love you!:groupwave:Truly and sincerely!:wink2:

Mika, I would love to go on a date with you.Without thinking I would say yes.Are girls just crazy?They didnt want to go on a date with YOU?!

YOU?Who is funny and kind and a great man?They are crazy believe me...I am not.We are not.Date Us!Please!And have fun!Feel the LOVE!

We LOVE YOU!

Today, Tomorrow, Always.

Ok, then we leave it as a urban legend... :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mika does, or has, visited the forum in the past. Watch the video posted in the news section of Mika thanking the fans for the scrapbook---he says that he reads sometimes! ;)

yes mika please go to the supermarket and buy oreos or something for us!!! while we are waiting in the closet and the shower we need food!!:biggrin2:

ha haha ha :roftl:

That's either very terrifying, or very hilarious, either way you look at it. Teehee.

Seriously, if people were saying things like this about me, I'd be laughing my arse off!

haha i would too.

i mean we have threads about his fingernails

thats pretty funny lol .. or creepy if you look at it like that

after reading this thread MIKA will not beable to have a shower without thinking of me hiding in there he wont beable to get into bed without thinking of Hannah in there!!! oh yeh and he wont beable to open his closet without thinking about 1000 MFC girls in there!!!! *hehe* POOR MIKA!!!!

*HAHA* LOOK I PUT IT ON MY SIGNITURE!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::biggrin2::wub2:

good one your signature:roftl:

I think after reading this he is going to put an alarm in his house :roftl:

after reading this thread MIKA will not beable to have a shower without thinking of me hiding in there he wont beable to get into bed without thinking of Hannah in there!!! oh yeh and he wont beable to open his closet without thinking about 1000 MFC girls in there!!!! *hehe* POOR MIKA!!!!

*HAHA* LOOK I PUT IT ON MY SIGNITURE!!!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::biggrin2::wub2:

good one your signature:roftl:

I think after reading this he is going to put an alarm in his house :roftl:

YEH !!!! a special censor one that detects if any MFC girls go near his house!!!! *hehe*:naughty: :naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

he wont beable to get into bed without thinking of Hannah in there!!!

Hm, can't say that I would mind...HAHA. :roftl: :roftl:

Bahaha...He'll start showering and going to bed fully clothed...

I can just see Mika reading this and being like, "From now on, I'm showering in my swimsuit and sleeping fully clothed."

:roftl:

yeh baahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!! NO MIKA DONT!!! GO CAMANDO!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: