Found

bee

lol well since his bags always seem to go missing at airports...we could take them...chuck everything out...and place ourselves inside.

and...when he picks up the suitcase when he finally retrieves it he'll be like "oooh this is heavier, i swear!" but shrugs his shoulders and continues...well, STRUGGLES to continue...

and THEN

WHEN HE FINALLY OPENS IT

"YOOOO MIKA!"

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*HAHA* YESSSS.... THEN HE CAN GO CAMANDO!!!! I WANT HIS USED PANTS!!! IS THAT GROSS COZ I DONT THINK IT IS!! LOL

Eh, only slightly gross. :roftl:

I know!!! We can hold his custom made underwear for ransom!!!

lol well since his bags always seem to go missing at airports...we could take them...chuck everything out...and place ourselves inside.

and...when he picks up the suitcase when he finally retrieves it he'll be like "oooh this is heavier, i swear!" but shrugs his shoulders and continues...well, STRUGGLES to continue...

and THEN

WHEN HE FINALLY OPENS IT

"YOOOO MIKA!"

*HAHAAAA* HE CANT ESCAPE FROM US.... EVERRRRRRRRRR!!! WE ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!:roftl: :roftl: ACTUALLY THAT IS A GOOD IDEA....IVE GOT TO TRY THAT ONE DAY !!!!LOL

Eh, only slightly gross. :roftl:

I know!!! We can hold his custom made underwear for ransom!!!

lmao! nick his clothes when he goes for a shower roflllll

please note: i dnt mean any of this! im not going to stalk Mika. That's far too weird. tis just for laughs :)

please note: i dnt mean any of this! im not going to stalk Mika. That's far too weird. tis just for laughs :)

HAHAHA! Yes!!!

And leave one of those dodgy ransom notes with the cut out magazine letters that says, "If you want your custom made boxers back, you will allow each MFC girl 5 minutes in the closet with you." :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

YEH OBVIOUSLY!!!!! BUT ITS FUN TO THINK ABOUT!!!:roftl: :roftl:

HAHAHA! Yes!!!

And leave one of those dodgy ransom notes with the cut out magazine letters that says, "If you want your custom made boxers back, you will allow each MFC girl 5 minutes in the closet with you." :naughty:

5 MINS ...NOOOOO 20!!!!

OH COME ON! you know if u had a chance to stalk mika you really would!:bleh:

rofl! no i actually really wouldnt :S

i wouldnt sit outside his house all day, i wouldnt follow him everwhere...

i mean, we all love mika, but people who stalk like that really just have no lives LMAO

"If you want your boxers back, you have to find five MFC female members. However, each member has set a task for you to carry out. If you do not complete the task, you will never get them back. Complete the task, and they will give you a clue as to where the next member is.

haha! who wants to name the tasks?

NOTHING TOO DIRTY THOUGH.

rofl! no i actually really wouldnt :S

i wouldnt sit outside his house all day, i wouldnt follow him everwhere...

i mean, we all love mika, but people who stalk like that really just have no lives LMAO

"If you want your boxers back, you have to find five MFC female members. However, each member has set a task for you to carry out. If you do not complete the task, you will never get them back. Complete the task, and they will give you a clue as to where the next member is.

haha! who wants to name the tasks?

NOTHING TOO DIRTY THOUGH.

1) Hannah gets you in the closet for 30 minutes, your phone number and a pair of your braces.

Next clue, in your bedroom on the floor you will find...

1) Hannah gets you in the closet for 30 minutes, your phone number and a pair of your braces.

Next clue, in your bedroom on the floor you will find...

hannah has to get his number and a pair of his braces...in a closet...for 30 minutes? LMAO!

Thats so random! XDDD

stuck in a closet for half an hour

lauren: HII!! IM LAUREN!!! I *REALLY* LOVE YOU! FOR THIS TASK, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER!!!!

Mika: :blink: *gives number...reluctnantly*

lauren: OMG!! THATS *SO* COOL! Now...GIMME UR BRACES!!!

Mika: :blink: :blink: *takes braces off and hands them to her*

lauren: *gets the braces, gets excited, and starts jumping and down...inside the closet*

Mika: ...how long are we in here for?

lauren: UHHHH...HALF AN HOUR!!!!! *jumps more*

Mika: please dont do that, you're rocking the closet...

lauren: *restrains herself*

Mika: Half an hour, right?

lauren: Yup.

Mika: okay

*silence*

Mika: so, how are you?

hannah has to get his number and a pair of his braces...in a closet...for 30 minutes? LMAO!

Thats so random! XDDD

Oh, but there would be no talking in the closet...:naughty: :naughty: Only, you know, to steal the number and braces, but afterwards... *runs away*

Hi there!!!

Well, firstly, I wouldn't date Mika... I would just have himas a friend..

Just becouse I'll like to share everything in my life with him, and everybody knows that some issues can't be talked with a boyfriend.

I have a friend that just looks like Mika, and I sware I'll never date him. Both are cute and I appreciate his sincerity. I think that real friendship lasts for ever... a relationship may break up.

I hope you don't think I'm frigid...:blink: jajajajajajajajajajajjaa

Hi there!!!

Well, firstly, I wouldn't date Mika... I would just have himas a friend..

Just becouse I'll like to share everything in my life with him, and everybody knows that some issues can't be talked with a boyfriend.

I have a friend that just looks like Mika, and I sware I'll never date him. Both are cute and I appreciate his sincerity. I think that real friendship lasts for ever... a relationship may break up.

I hope you don't think I'm frigid...:blink: jajajajajajajajajajajjaa

lol everyone's entitled to their opinion, of course.

We, however, in this thread, and just having fun, harmless thoughts. I doubt we'd ever make Mika do naughty stuff in a closet against his will LMAO