WE DON'T CARE banner and my space page

avoca

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can we have a bannaer for if we do care? i know lots of people who would love one of those.

:wink2: wrong thread for this! :bleh: but maybe you find some talented designer for your idea :wink2:

enfa!! love it!! would ya make a tee for me and ship it to me..? teeeeheeee.. pas de panic, I was kidding. I have not checked the format. if it's big enough I'll make myself a tee with an iron on, to sport to the next mika gig. he'll send someone to arrest me.. :blink::biggrin2:

rosie, awesome idea!! *still feels flattered* :blush-anim-cl:

hope you-know-who will accept.

enfa!! love it!! would ya make a tee for me and ship it to me..? teeeeheeee.. pas de panic, I was kidding. I have not checked the format. if it's big enough I'll make myself a tee with an iron on, to sport to the next mika gig. he'll send someone to arrest me.. :blink::biggrin2:

What format do you need? Tell me and i'll fix it..

Lol - I could add "EnFa Designs.. Nasty ****"

well.. like a 1000 x... I dunno, something that saves the image proportions, if you get me..

not that small, if it's to stand on a tee.. let's say 1000 px wide

thx so much. you can write also efa designs if ya want as long as it's not as big as I DON'T CARE... teeheehhehehe j/k ;)

well.. like a 1000 x... I dunno, something that saves the image proportions, if you get me..

not that small, if it's to stand on a tee.. let's say 1000 px wide

thx so much. you can write also efa designs if ya want as long as it's not as big as I DON'T CARE... teeheehhehehe j/k ;)

Then I'll have to make it tomorrow, I havent made it that big.. So, tomorrow night I'll redo it!

didn't check recently, rosie.

as soon as i have a while free (fully busy weekend, just for a change..), I'll try and make an iron on of this. wait.. I still have to get enfa's bigger version of the banner.. :fisch:

Can't wait to see a picture of the t shirt when it's done. Does this call for another blog entry- Enfa makes t shirt!?

Did curly get the links to work?

I'll have time to make it tomorrow!

Any ideas? I'd love some sketches or something! You know.. Different designs!

you are the artist, honey... :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, I don't know. I LOVED the one you posted here, with the 3 mika smileys wearing shades: just bigger, so I can print and iron on out of it. :bleh:

you are the artist, honey... :mf_rosetinted:

seriously, I don't know. I LOVED the one you posted here, with the 3 mika smileys wearing shades: just bigger, so I can print and iron on out of it. :bleh:

4 smileys with shades :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I'll work on it tomorrow.. And I'll write "(insert name) Designs" with my nice handwriting to make it look more prof!

oky doky, sounds like a plan..

ahah, see? i told you, you are the artist: I even dropped one smiley on the way... :thumbdown:

Hehe - well, if you iron it, promise to take a picture of it!

it'll be a white tee, but I sense it'll look cool with that design. :mf_rosetinted:

Enfa... would it be ok if I were to possibly just put a smiley face on a black t shirt... with your name under it of course :)?

Oh yeah.... and this is what happened when I got bored... :mf_rosetinted:

4v33mh5.png

looks awesome! *I also like your drawing, rosie*

yes, you can iron on black tee but you have to have special iron ons. not all are visible onto black fabric. the ones I have at home are for white fabric (which i used to make my mika tee in april), so I'll stick to those for now.

enfa, that's great! o.c. add your "trademark" to it :mf_rosetinted: