WE DON'T CARE banner and my space page

avoca

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would I be right in saying that the mmmm one is his personal one? I might be wrong....

yes, you are right. so let's not write to that. good idea. the link to the my space page will be delivered to him together with the tee and the clique link.

and o.c. HE WON'T CARE :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, I say message too. he gets so many comments he cannot keep track or read them.

it's his public page an dhe's probably floaded in messages either, so it's not ever sure he reads this one. though it's worth trying.

yeah, I say message too. he gets so many comments he cannot keep track or read them.

it's his public page an dhe's probably floaded in messages either, so it's not ever sure he reads this one. though it's worth trying.

Yeah why not :naughty:

Ok... avoca... could you tell me what to write? Sorry for being a hassle. I just really don't know how to put it. That we don't care :mf_rosetinted:

message.

I don't know what you are talking about but I'd say message. :mf_rosetinted:

...and I wish my 1000th post could contain something meaningful.:blink: LOL

Mine was something like 'hey tantastic, i'm nearly on 1000' :naughty:

hmmm...

us from the MFC want to show our love and support for you and your choice to keep private what belongs only to you. therefore we created this my space page, with logos and stuff, and a clique. it's not to boast up our belief, nor to draw attention to you and your privacy, but to show you are not alone in this. even if press is often is nasty with you in this respect, there are many people who understand you, respect you and love ya just for being who you are.

or smt like that.