WE DON'T CARE banner and my space page

avoca

hmmm...

us from the MFC want to show our love and support for you and your choice to keep private what belongs only to you. therefore we created this my space page, with logos and stuff, and a clique. it's not to boast up our belief, nor to draw attention to you and your privacy, but to show you are not alone in this. even if press is often is nasty with you in this respect, there are many people who understand you, respect you and love ya just for being who you are.

or smt like that.

It's perfect! I'll send it to him now, with links :) You are fab avoca!!!! :)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmm...

us from the MFC want to show our love and support for you and your choice to keep private what belongs only to you. therefore we created this my space page, with logos and stuff, and a clique. it's not to boast up our belief, nor to draw attention to you and your privacy, but to show you are not alone in this. even if press is often is nasty with you in this respect, there are many people who understand you, respect you and love ya just for being who you are.

or smt like that.

I really like this! Hope he reads it..:thumb_yello:

Hmm... It's quite some time ago my friends last talk about youknowwhat.... Yay for many friends!

I think i've made my friends into real mika fans now :) The girls in our class usually hang around the registration classroom at lunch time and yesterday I brought my mp4 along with me. There's room for 2 headphones so emo girl stuck her i pod ones in too and we each (4 of us) had 1 earphone and were dancing round to lollipop and love today. It was the most hilarious thing ever....

Then someone asked if I could put lordi on for them.... :blink:

Anyway, yeah loads of friends!! :)

99 friends.... 1 more and it'll be 100! Someone, please add idc :D

where are all the other i don't carers, i'm sure there are plenty more, they must be hiding somewhere

just one question...I noticed i can`t add pics in my sig with the method...so...how do I get this one in?

I don't think you can add a picture, why not put :mf_rosetinted: instead?

Ok...

100 FRIENDS ON MYSPACE !! :)

101 actually...