WE DON'T CARE banner and my space page

avoca

now, the topic of mika's private life has been brought up recently again and here't my little silly idea.

I know I cannot speak for all forum (god bless freedom), but I know many of us agree with the WE DON'T CARE policy (god bless freddie for that LOL).

my idea is, if we cannot display on a forum a banner saying WE DON'T CARE, cause that's many members' belief but not the forum official one, maybe the one of us who agrees with this, may want to display some WE/I DON'T CARE icon/banner here on the sig here, or on their my space page.

some talented soul can create a cool one.. an "official" WE DON'T CARE one. maybe some glitter writing or smt.. I don't know. even smt more original than this..

I DON'T CARE :mf_rosetinted:

to befriend the newly created my space page MFC WE DON'T CARE the link's http://www.myspace.com/mfcdontcare

the I DON'T CARE banners are

ikkenavngivet120kopibz0.jpg

and ikkenavngivet1120kopicj9.jpg

(credit enfa)

glitter wedontcarepr4id3.gif

and wedontcare2rg1qb4.gif

(credit curly)

rainbow wedontcarerv2.gif

(credit beckar)

and last but not least, our boy himself avatar20997yp3.png

(credit droopsy)

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now, the topic of mika's private life has been brought up recently again and here't my little silly idea.

I know I cannot speak for all forum (god bless freedom), but I know many of us agree with the WE DON'T CARE policy (god bless freddie for that LOL).

my idea is, if we cannot display on a forum a banner saying WE DON'T CARE, cause that's many members' belief but not the forum official one, maybe the one of us who agrees with this, may want to display some WE/I DON'T CARE icon/banner here on the sig here, or on their my space page.

some talented soul can create a cool one.. an "official" WE DON'T CARE one. maybe some glitter writing or smt.. I don't know. even smt more original than this.. :biggrin2:

I DON'T CARE :mf_rosetinted:

That is a fantastic and sensible solution.:thumb_yello:

we decide all together what should be the banner! it's a common way of feeling about this.

it'd be great a common banner/icon/writing.."thing" we can sport all together here and/or my space to show him and the rest of the world how we feel about it.. if someone's talented and comes up with a design.. :biggrin2:

the glitter writing is cute. :bleh:

Here's a blue version:

wedontcare2rg1.gif

coooooooooooool:thumb_yello: how did you do that??

can i add 'we dont care' to my siggy too?? dont wana just look like im jumping on the bandwagon.......i really dont care :biggrin2: lol