• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm caz i'm worried about what u've asked him :naughty: just kiddin

"would you like to read my fanfictions?"

ROFL!

I WOULD NOT DARE!

No I asked him whether his hair is naturally curly or not, as no-one actually seems to know lol! i also told him who i was XDD *girl who entered ur myspace competition, walking round college handing out lollipops* hahaha maybe he'll remember me! XDDD

ROFL!

I WOULD NOT DARE!

No I asked him whether his hair is naturally curly or not, as no-one actually seems to know lol! i also told him who i was XDD *girl who entered ur myspace competition, walking round college handing out lollipops* hahaha maybe he'll remember me! XDDD

I asked him if he could have a superpower what would it be and why? A bit childish but that's me:bleh:

ROFL!

I WOULD NOT DARE!

hehe aw bless. Oh good question at least we'll find out the truth!!

I asked him whats the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to him, that's all i could think of, ah well. lol

hehe aw bless. Oh good question at least we'll find out the truth!!

I asked him whats the most embarassing thing that's ever happened to him, that's all i could think of, ah well. lol

good question though! It used to be the most common questions celebrities got asked in the past but no-one's asked him yet lol so well done for getting in there! anyone know when it's gonna get published?

ha ha u joker, lmao, hmm i wonder if it will actually appear?

I asked him for real, and they better ask him, and he better say, or all my planning was for nothing =[

July 17th 2014 if you want to come, im thinking we should get married in Buckingham palace... =]

but for my sensible-ish question "Would You Rather, Cut off your own arm, Or, Stop Being Yourself?"