Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON! I WON! I WON!!!!!!

And just when i thought that my night couldn't get any better as i had a message from Luke!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

WELL DONE SARA!

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON! I WON! I WON!!!!!!

And just when i thought that my night couldn't get any better as i had a message from Luke!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

:yay: congratulations Sara :yay:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSS so overall a pretty big triumph for the MFC!!!!

CONGRATUALTIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!!!!

And now I must go to bed, because its 1.00am and I have a concert to go to tomorrow!!!! :biggrin2: well, today actually lol, technically its Sunday now!!

Talk to y'all later!!!

x x x x x x

And CONGRATS again to everybody, you all deserved it!!!! :thumb_yello:

YESSS so overall a pretty big triumph for the MFC!!!!

CONGRATUALTIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!!!!

And now I must go to bed, because its 1.00am and I have a concert to go to tomorrow!!!! :biggrin2: well, today actually lol, technically its Sunday now!!

Talk to y'all later!!!

x x x x x x

And CONGRATS again to everybody, you all deserved it!!!! :thumb_yello:

Have a FABULOUS time babe. Take lots of piccies. xxx Enjoy! xxx

YES!! =D

You got the message from Luke? That is soo awsome!!

eek! lol.

YES!! =D

You got the message from Luke? That is soo awsome!!

eek! lol.

Ooh, no, sorry. I got the message from Mika. :biggrin2:

- but i had a message from Luke earlier this evening. :biggrin2:

Fab! I had a message from Mikey in....February i think. 2 more to go! LOL!!!!! XXX

Oooooooooooooooh

Im In Such A High Mood!

Well

Im Gonna Go To Bed Now

Night Everyone!

I Love You All!!!!!

Thankyou So Much For All Your Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooooooooooooh

Im In Such A High Mood!

Well

Im Gonna Go To Bed Now

Night Everyone!

I Love You All!!!!!

Thankyou So Much For All Your Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night CazGirl - sleep well with sweet Mika dreams!!!! :thumb_yello:

OMG - and they are - cheeky monkeys!!!! Now I feel totally unimportant:tears: and ever so slightly used!

Best go now cos I'm starting to get a bit angry about this:mad3: - surely our nice gentle down to earth Mika hasn't become one of those far-too-important-to-talk-to-fans kinda pop person, I hope not. I know his schedual has been hectic recently but if he can find time to "relax with friends" in sunny climes then why couldn't he take 5 mins on a laptop or in one of the many recent interviews to say a personal thanks to the fans who have helped him get his big break and carry on promoting and adoring him without even a mention (stepping on the little people on the way up is a bad move!). I just getting the feeling that it will be the record company choosing the entries (with a cut throat attitude), because Mika is "far to busy to deal with THAT sort of thing". They must realise that people have lives to re-organsise if they are one of the lucky ones - unless they think that our lives are so bloody worthless that we can just drop it all at the mention of Mika.

I hope you calmed down a little in the meantime, cathij :wink2:

I can totally understand your excitement about the competition. We all were anxious to see whether caz' or the other members' entries would succeed....

But there is no reason to become bitter about the not-so-perfect organization of the event. I'm sure it is not Mika's fault because as you already mentioned, his schedule has been quite packed with gigs and interviews and stuff during the last time. For the same reason you really can't blame him to take a break wherever and with whomever he likes. This is none of our business. Everybody is entitled to have a private life including breaks and friends and whatever...

See, Mika is a musician, a pop star for sure but, can't that be considered as a profession? Nobody can be expected to be available on their job 24/7. And fans and all fan related issues are for sure a part of his professional life.

Do you really think, hundreds of myspace fan messages are read (or even answered) in five minutes? I'm pretty sure that Mika's days don't have more than 24 hours either :wink2:.

And I am sure that Mika knows about our support and appreciates it. He spends a lot of time after his gigs talking to his fans and posing with them for pics. Would he do so if he didn't care?

Ok, I've thrown in my two pennies worth. Just felt like leaving a comment on that.... no offence in any way - just my interpretation :wink2: