• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i Woooooooooooooooooon

YAY! OH MY GOD CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!

*HUGS*

All that waiting and heart attacks you've been going through....You deserve it!!!

Plus Mika saw it! How cool is that? He was probably like

"Oh yeah. This girl won hands down....Now to decide for the others..."

So you probably won a long time ago it just took him awhile for him to pick the other winners. :thumb_yello:

right well now that i know at least one person has won here i can go to bed, again well done caz!! it was so obvious u were gonna win :D now don't get to excited and save your energy for the concert :wink2:

right well now that i know at least one person has won here i can go to bed, again well done caz!! it was so obvious u were gonna win :D now don't get to excited and save your energy for the concert :wink2:

I wonder who else has won though?!?!?!

So far I know:

1. CazGirl

2. The KP Crew (theres a comment from them on mikamyspace)

But thats it!

WHO ELSE??!?!?! :biggrin2:

Who are the KP crew?

Has thatRadFreak gone to bed?

No idea lol and everytime I try to go on thier profile, my computer crashes..... :blink:

Not sure... but I hope not cos they might have a message waiting for them and they wouldnt know! I mean, we only know 2 winners so far....

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON! I WON! I WON!!!!!!

And just when i thought that my night couldn't get any better as i had a message from Luke!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON! I WON! I WON!!!!!!

And just when i thought that my night couldn't get any better as i had a message from Luke!!!!!!! Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Wahey!!!! Nice one, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!