Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

well done to the new winners, sorry I wasn't around at the time to congratulate you all, I was busy getting my mail and info off my emails, then they txt me so I txt back n they txt back s I txt back then my mate stated to chat on msn as she was having a bad time then it got to 2 am and I am very tired and I have an important gorgeous 6ft 4 tall dark curly haired talented funny dimpled cheeked (god dam it I adore his dimples), man I have to see tomorrow, he may even propose to me...HE MIGHT GO IN FOR UGLY OLD WOMEN (well im not sure if im an oldling or a midlling...what classes them apart?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hope you calmed down a little in the meantime, cathij :wink2:

I can totally understand your excitement about the competition. We all were anxious to see whether caz' or the other members' entries would succeed....

But there is no reason to become bitter about the not-so-perfect organization of the event. I'm sure it is not Mika's fault because as you already mentioned, his schedule has been quite packed with gigs and interviews and stuff during the last time. For the same reason you really can't blame him to take a break wherever and with whomever he likes. This is none of our business. Everybody is entitled to have a private life including breaks and friends and whatever...

See, Mika is a musician, a pop star for sure but, can't that be considered as a profession? Nobody can be expected to be available on their job 24/7. And fans and all fan related issues are for sure a part of his professional life.

Do you really think, hundreds of myspace fan messages are read (or even answered) in five minutes? I'm pretty sure that Mika's days don't have more than 24 hours either :wink2:.

And I am sure that Mika knows about our support and appreciates it. He spends a lot of time after his gigs talking to his fans and posing with them for pics. Would he do so if he didn't care?"

Well said my good man...or er..lady. It has been fraught with anxiety for us I do admit, but there's a lot of things going on with them all, organizing interviews, gigs, meetings, tv appearances radio appearances the whole shaboom, and to be honest I think they have made us wait for a reason, to build up excitement and also so that maybe we who already know don't spoil the fun etc for those that don't know yet. (well that's MY theory).

wait caz def did, i know they werent annoucning her show untill tmrw night

ALLLLLLLL THE WINNERS WERE MESSAGED LAST NIGHT! Mika changed his blog!

Good morning everyone!

to the people seeing him at leeds (INCLUDING LAUREN! :D) HAVE A FAB TIME! AND IF U MEET HIM PLEASE TELL HIM I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM TOMORROW AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

OMG PPL READ THIS NOW!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

IM SO CONFUSED....

YOU KNOW I DIDNT WIN THE COMETITION... FOR LEEDS

AND I MANAGED TO GET LAST MINUITE TICKETS FOR LEEDS YESTERDAY!!!!!

IVE JUST LOOKED IN MY INBOX....AND ...WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!!

WHAT DO I DO NOW?????

I CANT OF WON FOR THE LEEDS ONE...I WOULD OF GOT TOLD ON FRIDDY..NOT BLOODY 12.22am ON A SUNDAY MORNING.....SOMEONE PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

IM SO CONFUSED....

WHAT DO I DO NOW?????

I CANT OF WON FOR THE LEEDS ONE...I WOULD OF GOT TOLD ON FRIDDY..NOT BLOODY 12.22am ON A SUNDAY MORNING.....SOMEONE PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

OMG LAUREN!!!!

ermmm well best bet is to just come to the leeds gig dressed up in your fancy dress just incase you did win

if not you still have tickets to get in so no stress right?

See you later :naughty::wink2:

IM SO CONFUSED....

WHAT DO I DO NOW?????

I CANT OF WON FOR THE LEEDS ONE...I WOULD OF GOT TOLD ON FRIDDY..NOT BLOODY 12.22am ON A SUNDAY MORNING.....SOMEONE PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Can I buy your extra tickets off you please?:biggrin2: No seriously, can I? I didn't win *sniff*

OMG LAUREN!!!!

ermmm well best bet is to just come to the leeds gig dressed up in your fancy dress just incase you did win

if not you still have tickets to get in so no stress right?

See you later :naughty::wink2:

BUT I WAS PLANNING TO JUST GO IN NORMAL CLOTHES AND JUST A MASK!!!

AHHHHH NOT THE FULL COSTUME!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

YAY congratulations to all the winners !!!

How many winners we have actually here??? Can someone make a short summary or something with the names and the dresses???

I would love to see all :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::wub2:

Girls you rocked that thing I'm proud !!!!:roftl:

YAY congratulations to all the winners !!!

How many winners we have actually here??? Can someone make a short summary or something with the names and the dresses???

I would love to see all :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::wub2:

Girls you rocked that thing I'm proud !!!!:roftl:

I did do this the other day but I still find it hard to navigate this site and find things etc, I made a new thread called "mikamyspace competition winners" I think, and added 2 names and asked the winners to add theirs and we can post stuff about the comp and gigs and pics if we get any etcetc, but can I heck as find it:boxed:

BUT I WAS PLANNING TO JUST GO IN NORMAL CLOTHES AND JUST A MASK!!!

AHHHHH NOT THE FULL COSTUME!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

it sucks that they told u so late, but hey u won yey!!! depending if u did win and on how far away this uni place is i guess u could invite another person with u?

oh and well done sara and lauren!! :D:D

it sucks that they told u so late, but hey u won yey!!! depending if u did win and on how far away this uni place is i guess u could invite another person with u?

oh and well done sara and lauren!! :D:D

thankyou!!!!:biggrin2:

yeh i got the message this morning about it...

ahhhhhhh...

and yeh im going with a friend ...she already knows!!!!

wooooooooooo go MFCers!!!!:punk: :punk: :thumb_yello:

AHHHHHHH IM :

EXCITED

NERVOUSE

JUMPY

SCARED

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:bleh:

thankyou!!!!:biggrin2:

yeh i got the message this morning about it...

ahhhhhhh...

and yeh im going with a friend ...she already knows!!!!

wooooooooooo go MFCers!!!!:punk: :punk: :thumb_yello:

AHHHHHHH IM :

EXCITED

NERVOUSE

JUMPY

SCARED

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:bleh:

YEY!! and now u can cry tears of joy eh? XD

Congrats Lauren!

How many winners do we have now??

THANKS!!!

4 from the MFC now i thinks for the leeds one:thumb_yello:

i just know that CAZGIRL was one of the winners for the london one!!!

DONT KNOW WHO ELSE!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: