Mika's Myspace Competition - Important

CazGirl

*haha* yeh ...im aiming to take about....100000000000!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I hope you did cos you had the perfect position, we were up in the VIP I'm sure you will have saw us with me in that huge hat lol.

I got no decent pics cos the lights were in the way and my camera was being really poopy, but we had a really good view and weren't squished and the gig was totally AWESOME and AMAZING and I NEED to see him again, I enjoyed it sooo much, I had not only a sore throat with the cheering but with singing along at the top of my lungs too lol.

what a guy...what a guy.

I was gutted we couldn't get to meet him so I could get on of his squidgy:huglove: MmmMIKA hugs :emot-sad::tears: I have to try to remember how great the gig was so as not to feel sad, I mean who ever said you get everything you want in life anyway lol.

Maybe NEXT time mwahaha:naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Caroline but we didn't get to meet him...I know....I was so gutted about that, felt as wet and drowned inside as I was outside by the time we found our car, we were so excited we just dumped it somewhere and didnt look where and it was pouring with rain too pfft, so we had to wander the the streets of LEEDS dripping wet and cold in a humongous hat with red furry teddy things on my legs (also dripping wet), got funny looks and comments from passing cars (some just yelled MIKA out the windows lol.

The gig was awesome though, Mika was awesome, I totally enjoyed it, didn't get any good pics though as my camera was being a real poophead

xx vivienne xx

Oh, right.....good she is taking you. You don't have to worry so much now about getting there o.k. You must be sooooooooooooo excited!!!!! I know i am! Yipppeeeeeee!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I am SO THRILLED I AM BOUNCING! :woot_jump:

My mate is JUST as excited!

aaahhhh!!!

cant wait to hear an account from sian and lauren...i wonder if THEY met Mika?!!?

OMG ...I HAD THE BEST POSITION EVER!!!!!!!!

did any of the leeds ppl see me!!!

i was right at the front in the middle!!!!!!!!!!

i saw you guys up on the balcony!!!!

OMG OMG OMG ...WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT!!!!!

PPL WATCH THIS!!!!!! I RECORDED IT ON MY PHONE SO ITS A BIT CRAPPY!!

BUT LOOK HOW CLOSE I WAS....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG YOU WERE SO CLOSE! DID YOU GET TO MEET HIM?!?!?!

no Starsie said he wasnt feeling well...but hes going to send something through the post to me!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

awww....but THATS AMAZING!!! HE'S SENDING SOMETHING TO YOU!! Maybe an autograph?!

awww....but THATS AMAZING!!! HE'S SENDING SOMETHING TO YOU!! Maybe an autograph?!

yeh she said something sighned personalised to me and my friend...maybe a cd or something!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: he didnt look well on stage...he was sweating like mad!!!

Yeah she told us he wasn't well and he or she would send us something signed from him, maybe and album and some pics I think she said, which is nice isn't it. Mind you I would have let him put his head on my lap all night if necessary and mopped his brow and dropped grapes in his mouth, I could have played mummy (since I am one I have lots of experience :bleh:).

yep I saw you lucky thing, we did have a great view though up in the VIP and we wern't all crushed, but it was too far for my camera to get good pics and my videos were poop too cos the sound was weird on them tho it sounded amazing at the gig, just sounds naff on camera. we didn't get to meet him either as he was feeling unwell, tho you would never tell as he was awesome, I couldn't stop bouncing about and waving my big lollipops about singing at the top of my lungs.

my mate lip read this guy downstairs looking up at us with a weird expression saying "how old are they" pfffft THE CHEEK OF IT (old enough to be his mother I'll bet lol) doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself or love great music and pretty ppl :P

yep I saw you lucky thing, we did have a great view though up in the VIP and we wern't all crushed, but it was too far for my camera to get good pics and my videos were poop too cos the sound was weird on them tho it sounded amazing at the gig, just sounds naff on camera. we didn't get to meet him either as he was feeling unwell, tho you would never tell as he was awesome, I couldn't stop bouncing about and waving my big lollipops about singing at the top of my lungs.

my mate lip read this guy downstairs looking up at us with a weird expression saying "how old are they" pfffft THE CHEEK OF IT (old enough to be his mother I'll bet lol) doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself or love great music and pretty ppl :P

*haha*

people were like "look at them they look stupid"....SOO WHAT!!!!!

omg i got crushed up against the barrier soo much ..i thaugh i was gonna burst *hehe*:naughty:

MIKA looked at me and smiled ...or he might of laughed ..i cant remember!!!

i saw him look at u up in the balcony and smile too...atleast he knew we turned up!!!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

people were like "look at them they look stupid"

lmao as if we didn't KNOW that, I would do it every time to see him, he was worth it, a lot of ppl loved the hat, stax commented on it as I was leaving and were like.."oh gimme your hat its awesome" etc AND it kept me a little dryer as we tried to find our car lol. I hope he DID know why we were dressed up like ninnys and didn't think we were just weirdo stalkers lol. I thought there would be stax dressed up and made my mate get dressed up and look stupid as well hehe good job she was game for a laugh eh.

lmao as if we didn't KNOW that, I would do it every time to see him, he was worth it, a lot of ppl loved the hat, stax commented on it as I was leaving and were like.."oh gimme your hat its awesome" etc AND it kept me a little dryer as we tried to find our car lol. I hope he DID know why we were dressed up like ninnys and didn't think we were just weirdo stalkers lol. I thought there would be stax dressed up and made my mate get dressed up and look stupid as well hehe good job she was game for a laugh eh.

YEH I THAUGHT LOADS OFF PPL WOULD OF BEEN DRESSED UP....INCLUDING MIKA!!:shocked:

*haha*

people were like "look at them they look stupid"....SOO WHAT!!!!!

omg i got crushed up against the barrier soo much ..i thaugh i was gonna burst *hehe*:naughty:

MIKA looked at me and smiled ...or he might of laughed ..i cant remember!!!

i saw him look at u up in the balcony and smile too...atleast he knew we turned up!!!!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

That is so amazing, you seemed to have a blast! And that's the spirit don't let people break it, do what you want in your life and be happy :biggrin2:

Mika really appreciates his fans (but poor baby hope he feels better soon).

Happy to hear you had a wonderful time :punk:

Who was the girl singing Happy Ending with MIKA ...im pretty sure it was Lollipop girl...coz i recognise her from being on the photo with MIKA on the jetski!!!

im almost certain it was because..when she gave me a lollipop and said .."i like your mask" i was thinking ...oh i recognise her!!!

SHES REALLY NICE!!! AND PRETTY!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Who was the girl singing Happy Ending with MIKA ...im pretty sure it was Lollipop girl...coz i recognise her from being on the photo with MIKA on the jetski!!!

im almost certain it was because..when she gave me a lollipop and said .."i like your mask" i was thinking ...oh i recognise her!!!

SHES REALLY NICE!!! AND PRETTY!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

u got to meet her too!! wow lucky u lol ha ha, oh thats unfair they never gave out lollipops when i went to his concert :(

u got to meet her too!! wow lucky u lol ha ha, oh thats unfair they never gave out lollipops when i went to his concert :(

YEH I DID...THEY GIVE OUT LOLLIPOPS AT ALL HIS CONCERTS!!! WELL ATLEAST I THAUGHT THEY DID!!!! SHE ONLY GAVE THEM TO LIKE THE FIRST 2 ROWS I THINK!!! LOL:biggrin2: :biggrin2: