bad

bee

Who doesn't like - Nouvelle Star , who is covering Grace Kelly ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who doesn't like - Nouvelle Star , who is covering Grace Kelly ?

• I like it
    • I dont like it

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, No, No! It was silly to sing THAT song, when voice isn't good enough...

Mika always says that he wrote his songs so that only HE could sing them properly. If that guy didn't know this, he's obv not a Mika fan and shouldn't be singing his songs anyways.

Of course, singing Mika's songs means, that his popularity still grows, but, hey, this is Grace Kelly! I don't get it, I sing Grace Kelly in my room, and noone likes to hear it, and this guy... Is this show some kind of Popstar or Idol? I wonder what did the judges say :D

is this something like "pop idol", one of these casting shows? well i don't know, it's good that mika's songs get covered, that means more fame for mika and his music. :biggrin2: but this guy certainly doesn't have the right voice for "grace kelly". if he HAD to do this song, he did it ok, but if he had the choice which song he wanted to sing, he certainly should have chosen something different![/quote

yes, who is him? and.... why is he singing that song? he stays in a really bad place after listening to mika.... he even tries to move like him!! hahah

Mika always says that he wrote his songs so that only HE could sing them properly. If that guy didn't know this, he's obv not a Mika fan and shouldn't be singing his songs anyways.

ohh, you are so right! now i realize the meaning of "nobody can copy my songs" ...they really can't!!!

yes, who is him? and.... why is he singing that song? he stays in a really bad place after listening to mika.... he even tries to move like him!! hahah

Yeah, I'd like to know who he is too? ...For me that looks like some sort of a talent show? :blink: Dunno.

Yeah, and he even has red trousers! : D

ME DOES NOT LIKE IT! :thumbdown: Hahaha he's making a fool out of himself honestly :lmfao: Poor guy.... what an attempt...pitiful.

No one and I mean NO one can ever sing Mikas songs the way he does.... It freaked me out just to hear someone else trying to sing it (proffesionally that is) :eek:

It made me realise even more how HUGE Mikas talent is

(sorry I'm usually not mean but ya gotta face the thruth on this one)

OMG I just discovered this on YouTube and I can't stop watching it. It's like the American Idol auditions where they air all the delusional, horrifically bad singers so that the judges can rip them to shreds and the audience can have a good laugh at their expense.

His attempt at Grace Kelly was obviously ridiculous, but I've seen some of his other performances and they're not much better. He's just so unbelievably cheesy, like some 1970s lounge singer. And if English is your first language his awkward phrasing is actually painful to listen to. It sounds like he changed "I could be hurtful" to "I could be awful". No kidding! :roftl:

its actually scarred me u don't understand, everytime i hear grace kelly i can always think mika's voice is gonna go low instead of high like that pierre guy in the 'i could be hurtful i could be purple bit' it's making me very sad and pissed off lol :sneaky2: