bad

bee

Who doesn't like - Nouvelle Star , who is covering Grace Kelly ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who doesn't like - Nouvelle Star , who is covering Grace Kelly ?

• I like it
    • I dont like it

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't MIND it.

I don't think the song suited his voice that well...I could hear he had a good voice, just not in that song.

AND he's french so it was harder.

AND he had to lower the high notes.

I don't think the performance overall was diabolical, but it wasn't fabulous.

Oh my good god! This just goes to show what an amazing singer Mika is!

I don't know who this guy is but if your going to do a cover A) sing it well and B) make it your own and this guy did neither!

is this something like "pop idol", one of these casting shows? well i don't know, it's good that mika's songs get covered, that means more fame for mika and his music. :biggrin2: but this guy certainly doesn't have the right voice for "grace kelly". if he HAD to do this song, he did it ok, but if he had the choice which song he wanted to sing, he certainly should have chosen something different!

I don't like it...

He has a nice voice, but...naaaah! :thumbdown: Not for this song!

The higher notes are important in Grace Kelly, and this guy fails in that!!

This guy's name is Pierre, he's one of the best singer of the french Pop Idol 2007 & actually the public wanted him to sing "grace kelly" coz on last prime he made a very good interpreattion of "somebody to love" (Queen)

But this time, it was maybe too much for him...:naughty:

That shows that there's no one like Mika!!!:thumb_yello::bleh:

This guy's name is Pierre, he's one of the best singer of the french Pop Idol 2007 & actually the public wanted him to sing "grace kelly" coz on last prime he made a very good interpreattion of "somebody to love" (Queen)

But this time, it was maybe too much for him...:naughty:

That shows that there's no one like Mika!!!:thumb_yello::bleh:

best singer of pop idol 2007? whoa

well thats nice!!

does he usually sing in french?

I just really think it's awful!

I hate his voice. It's way too... I mean he should sing something like jazz or blues instead. He does not have the voice to sing that!! And I hate how he moves. Well my first impression of him is really bad (as you can see ahah) but I'm sure I could really make myself an idea if he could chose a song that suits him.

:thumbdown:

that sucked.

IT'S MY OPINION!!

i really dont think he was all that bad, maybe mika was a little high at the falestto parts and he coudnt reach that high but, over all i gotta say mad props cause mika is not easy to sing

i was upset, but i was more upset when i was booted form the car! now we obviously would know who was in the car..its an automatic you me and jackie lol, but atleast i didnt thorw up out of upset ness haha i just cried until my eyes were crazy red, and i went into school the next day looking odd.

yeah a falsetto is imprtant for any of mikas songs. my freind doesnt like that he uses his falsetto that much, i tell her she doesnt know what shes talking about

Yeah...I agree, I didn't like that he didnt have any falsetto, and how he made the notes lower, and I'm pretty sure it was in a wierd key.

He doesn't have a bad voice...but not the right song for him

Obviously Mika's version is the BEST!!! It is about him after all....but I really do think this guy was having fun doing it and it was entertaining to watch...there were times that he actually didn't do a bad job of it....so good on him!!!