Helo from America...I'm a freshie!

PolyPocket

Hey guys...

My real name is Marjie, and I just discovered Mika within these past couple of weeks. It's weird to know that he is already big in Europe, because he's not very big here in the US. I wish he is though....his music is awesome. BTW, I just bought his album last Monday, and I love it. You know what my favorite song is.....BILLY BROWN...yes, the one they weren't gonna release here in the US. It's a great song....really!

anyway....just wanna drop a BIG HELLO to everyone :thumb_yello:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! I'm Caitlin, & new too. Really, reeally new. :]

And I'm from the US...

June 13th I'm going to see him and I'm way beyond extremely excited! :mf_lustslow:

Hey Caitlin...where r u gonna see him? Is he comming here in the US?

oh yeah i should add, i'm seeing him june 15th if you can't tell from my signature :D

hey brenda...where in the US is he comming? I couldn't see it in his page or his myspace. it's not in his tour list!

btw...thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad there are tons of USAers in here too :)

Hey guys...

My real name is Marjie, and I just discovered Mika within these past couple of weeks. It's weird to know that he is already big in Europe, because he's not very big here in the US. I wish he is though....his music is awesome. BTW, I just bought his album last Monday, and I love it. You know what my favorite song is.....BILLY BROWN...yes, the one they weren't gonna release here in the US. It's a great song....really!

HELLO AND WELCOME!!!!!! Nice to have you here, Marjie and Mika will get big in US as well :biggrin2:

Welcome here !!!!

Hey guys...