Johnny Depp Thread

bee

OMG with the nose part!! and when thousands of Jacks started to arrive in the ship!! I was having a heart attack, Oh yes!

I was very proud that day. Me and all my friends went to the very first showing and we sat down in a packed threater and when his nose came one I screamed "IT'S HIS NOSE!" and then everyone else started. And then I let out a sort of mumble "inmypants" when all the Jacks appeared. :mf_lustslow:

To be perfectly honested I hated the 3rd movie. It pretty much sucked. Well for one reason is cause I'm a Sparrabeth shipper all the way! I'm not too fond of Will. He annoys me.

hahah no way!! I absolutely adore hair too! and CURLS can always drive me crazyyy :mf_lustslow: (ok, see Mika's always on my mind)

but hands, I don't know... I just love biiiig hands :wub2: and I have this thing for HAIRY men too... those are soooo damn sexy!! one of these must be like Sawyer, in Lost... O.M.G. ... he's :mf_lustslow: ... ok, I'll shut up now :naughty:

I just care about the hair on top of the head really. :naughty:

LOL I loooove hairy guys in any presentation :naughty: they can be brown, blue or even violet sky, I'll always love hairy guys :wub2:

Aaahh and don't mention thaaaat! I hated Will in the movie!! so much! he's annoying! but I must be honest too, I HATE ELIZABETH EVEN MORE!! SHE's such a b**ch!! rrrr I wanted to kill her when she kissed Jack on the 2nd movie!! I absolutely hate her :naughty:

and I must say I liked the 3rd movie, but I loved 100more the first one! Or maybe is just because Jack Sparrow's way too sexy :mf_lustslow:

LOL I loooove hairy guys in any presentation :naughty: they can be brown, blue or even violet sky, I'll always love hairy guys :wub2:

Aaahh and don't mention thaaaat! I hated Will in the movie!! so much! he's annoying! but I must be honest too, I HATE ELIZABETH EVEN MORE!! SHE's such a b**ch!! rrrr I wanted to kill her when she kissed Jack on the 2nd movie!! I absolutely hate her :naughty:

and I must say I liked the 3rd movie, but I loved 100more the first one! Or maybe is just because Jack Sparrow's way too sexy :mf_lustslow:

I hated her when she kisssed Jack and lefted him to die. I was basically like :shocked::tears: and the :rocket: to her face.

Jack got hotter and hotter as the movies progressed. I think he had something to do with the extra eye make they put in Johnny. But I just don't like how it ended. Everyone was basically back where they started. I actually hear talk of a 4th one. If they do one I hope it's just all Jack!

I just now saw this...lol...

My two favorite men, besides my husband I guess....lol

Johnny and Mika

BTW, I love Johnny in every movie he has been in...lol....

I hope it's ok to stick my nose in this thread...lol :blush-anim-cl:

I hated her when she kisssed Jack and lefted him to die. I was basically like and the to her face.

Jack got hotter and hotter as the movies progressed. I think he had something to do with the extra eye make they put in Johnny. But I just don't like how it ended. Everyone was basically back where they started. I actually hear talk of a 4th one. If they do one I hope it's just all Jack!

Ye, I heard that too, and I must say I totally agree with you :mf_rosetinted:

Jack's story, new characters maybe. BUT NO WILL, NO ELIZABETH. Ok, maybe then can mention them, and Barbosa can stay too (he's sexay :mf_rosetinted: )

btw, look at the Captain Jack Sparrow I found on DisneyWorld :wub2: he was veeeery sexy I must say, almost like the real Jack (but that's impossible, how can I say that? :roftl: )

here he is...

n501085625_1682776_8314.jpg

n501085625_1682775_8020.jpg

n501085625_1682774_7733.jpg

Johnny and Mika

LOL then you're welcome (tho, I started here sticking my nose too, so I guess you're fine :bleh: )

ooh and those are our favourite men too! only I don't have a husband :bleh: (if Johnny counts then he is ;) )

Johnny and Mika

I'm glad you found this thread!! I've been seeing you around the forum and you are fun to talk to! :biggrin2:

Ye, I heard that too, and I must say I totally agree with you :mf_rosetinted:

Jack's story, new characters maybe. BUT NO WILL, NO ELIZABETH. Ok, maybe then can mention them, and Barbosa can stay too (he's sexay :mf_rosetinted: )

btw, look at the Captain Jack Sparrow I found on DisneyWorld :wub2: he was veeeery sexy I must say, almost like the real Jack (but that's impossible, how can I say that? :roftl: )

here he is...

n501085625_1682775_8020.jpg

n501085625_1682774_7733.jpg

I wonder if it is possible for there to me a 4th movie where Jack is just completely naked the whole time. :naughty:

AHHHH! SERIOUSLY?!?!? I just got back from Diseny World and there wasn't a Jack in sight! I was very depressed. And if that guy was there when I was there, he would be here with me right now! Tehehe.

I'm glad you found this thread!! I've been seeing you around the forum and you are fun to talk to! :biggrin2:

HAHA, I am trying to get in the groove...lol... You guys are fast, and I have been sick for about 4 weeks and I am sooooo slow....lol....

I don't know about being fun to talk to but Im funny to look at! WOOT

LOL then you're welcome (tho, I started here sticking my nose too, so I guess you're fine :bleh: )

ooh and those are our favourite men too! only I don't have a husband :bleh: (if Johnny counts then he is ;) )

Johnny can Surely count!

I switch between him and Mika in my dreams, and sometimes both, and no get your heads outta the gutter...lol.. I'm talkin hubby wise.....hahahaa

I wonder if it is possible for there to me a 4th movie where Jack is just completely naked the whole time. :naughty:

AHHHH! SERIOUSLY?!?!? I just got back from Diseny World and there wasn't a Jack in sight! I was very depressed. And if that guy was there when I was there, he would be here with me right now! Tehehe.

Really?? you were there?? Oh I love DisneyWorld :wub2: !! (my sister works there :blush-anim-cl: .. ok no needed to say lol)

haha I almost put the guy in my bag with no permission :mf_rosetinted: but the next time I saw him, he was on the parade... I couldn't steal him there :thumbdown:

Johnny can Surely count!

I switch between him and Mika in my dreams, and sometimes both, and no get your heads outta the gutter...lol.. I'm talkin hubby wise.....hahahaa

LOOOOOOOOOOL I totally took that "wrong" at the first sight... or what you wanted to mean? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HAHA, I am trying to get in the groove...lol... You guys are fast, and I have been sick for about 4 weeks and I am sooooo slow....lol....

I don't know about being fun to talk to but Im funny to look at! WOOT

I'm pretty slow because I multi-task, but I agree they are really fast! :shocked::naughty:

:lmfao: Can't really see you online, but I'll take your word for it!

LOOOOOOOOOOL I totally took that "wrong" at the first sight... or what you wanted to mean? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ok maybe I should say that on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays Mika is My hubby in my dreams, and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays Johnny is my hubby in my dreams....

There is that no so naughty.... HAHAHA :blush-anim-cl:

Really?? you were there?? Oh I love DisneyWorld :wub2: !! (my sister works there :blush-anim-cl: .. ok no needed to say lol)

haha I almost put the guy in my bag with no permission :mf_rosetinted: but the next time I saw him, he was on the parade... I couldn't steal him there :thumbdown:

Yeah I was there from Feb. 23 to March 1 and there were no Jacks. :thumbdown: And I went to that Capn Jack's restaurant and it sucked! It wasn't even THE CAPTAIN JACK!!!

Your sister works there?!?! You are so lucky.

Eek, it's after 10:30 and I have school tomorrow and like 239428342 test. Ahhh, time sure does fly when your talking about Johnny. :roftl:

Well nighty, night. Have very pleasant dreams about Mika and Johnny cause I know I will. :naughty:

Ok maybe I should say that on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays Mika is My hubby in my dreams, and on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays Johnny is my hubby in my dreams....

There is that no so naughty.... HAHAHA

LOOOL ok ok, now my very childish/virgin mind can rest in peace :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Yeah I was there from Feb. 23 to March 1 and there were no Jacks. And I went to that Capn Jack's restaurant and it sucked! It wasn't even THE CAPTAIN JACK!!!

Your sister works there?!?! You are so lucky.

Eek, it's after 10:30 and I have school tomorrow and like 239428342 test. Ahhh, time sure does fly when your talking about Johnny. :roftl:

Well nighty, night. Have very pleasant dreams about Mika and Johnny cause I know I will. :naughty:

OH yes she works there, and I envy her so much!!

where was that Capt. Jack's restaurant? I never saw it!! I saw him giving a mini show right next the attraction, and then I saw him on the Halloween Parade (which, btw, was brilliant :wub2: )

I'm going to!! and I know I'll have beautiful Mika and Johnny dreams tonight lol, ok maybe just with one of them :blush-anim-cl: (...and I didnt study for my ecology test (which is tomorrow mohaha)) so I guess I must go!! Sweet dreams guys! very nice to talk with ya :D

LOOOL ok ok, now my very childish/virgin mind can rest in peace :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

where was that Capt. Jack's restaurant? I never saw it!! I saw him giving a mini show right next the attraction, and then I saw him on the Halloween Parade (which, btw, was brilliant :wub2: )

I'm going to!! and I know I'll have beautiful Mika and Johnny dreams tonight lol, ok maybe just with one of them :blush-anim-cl: (...and I didnt study for my ecology test (which is tomorrow mohaha)) so I guess I must go!! Sweet dreams guys! very nice to talk with ya :D

HAHA your too funny...... Hey I like this thread.... Sweet dreams....

I think it is located in Downtown Disney.

God, he should be more careful just walking around in broad daylight. There are a lot of Jack fangirls that would just scoop him up and eat him. And I'm really surprised that they didn't have anything going on around the Pirates ride! I mean it was suppose to be the week of the Pirate Princess Party, which I wanted to do but my mother said I was too old for.

well, IM good, but thats cuz im reallly hyper

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: Johnny :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

saw Johnny on TV yesterday!! was something bout best dressed, i think w/ couples, cuz they where talking bout Vanessa too...shes such a sweet person! and pretty too! :naughty:

How are all the Deppaholics today?:wink2:

hello hello!! very good indeed :wink2: just a bit overbusy with this homework! but it's ok, however I'll always make lil' spaces of time for the mfc lol :naughty:

@ Revica: really!? where did you see him? what was he doing? what was he wearing!? O___O (OK, seriously I need to stop stalking at him lol)

hello hello!! very good indeed :wink2: just a bit overbusy with this homework! but it's ok, however I'll always make lil' spaces of time for the mfc lol :naughty:

@ Revica: really!? where did you see him? what was he doing? what was he wearing!? O___O (OK, seriously I need to stop stalking at him lol)

:roftl: :roftl:

it wasnt him live -- it was a sort of slide show but w/ people that where interviewed that talked about him, and his niiiccee fashion sense :roftl:

it was pictures of different awards and premiers he attended w/ Vanessa :thumb_yello: