Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Well, incredibly enough, I've dreamt of Mika and Andy!!!:roftl: (Don't let your filthy imagination run wild tho, hehehe, it was a nice and clean dream:naughty: ) I got up this morning with a smile on my face, too bad it was just a dream...

hahahaha... incredible!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Oooooooh, the last pic. I'm only thinking of biting his neck since I've seen it... :mf_lustslow:

(The mods are gonna delete this comment... :naughty: )

I was thinking the same exact thing. :biggrin2:

And they haven't yet. It's not as if you just full on blurted out that you wanted *cough*. :naughty:

Yeah found some hot pictures of Johnny and I though I would share. :naughty:

wisconsin028.jpg

l_f57b4309af947c603b1ae5eb691006f6.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Okay and is anyone else super super super super excited for Tuesday?!?!? I seriously can not wait for Sweeney Todd to come out on DVD. YAY! :woot_jump:

I already begged my mom to get it for me. She finally caved in and I was like YEAH! :roftl:

Nothing beats seeing it on the big screen. I think I saw it five times in the theater. And it just kept getting better and better. :naughty:

I only saw it 3 times because the first time my mother wouldn't take me :sneaky2: The after seeing it 3 times my sister had seen it 4 times and she wouldn't go again because she's absolutely OBSESSED with the number 4. Ugh! If I could drive legally I would have gone on my own :boxed:

I went opening night with all my friends and we were like SDHKJHDSHD! And we made shirts and everything. It was awesome. But then this one friend of mine didn't go so then I had to go with her. And well this other friend of mine decided that she actually wanted to see it so we had to go again. Then I lied to my mom and told her I was going to see another movie because at this point she was getting mad because I was wasting my money. It's Johnny Depp, how is he a waste of money?!?!?

I'm so happy! It's going to be great and I can't wait to just pop it in and have it go to that DVD menu where it'll probably have some assortment of Johnny clips with music :wub2: AHHHH! I can't wait! I wonder if there will be bonus features! :naughty:

YESSSSS! I love bonus features. I'm sure there will be. They usual have them. I'm gonna have to make sure to get the 2-Disc Special Edition, which I am hoping there will be one. As soon as I get it I'm gonna rewatch it over and over again. :naughty: