Johnny Depp Thread

bee

well, IM good, but thats cuz im reallly hyper

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: Johnny :wub2: :wub2:

saw Johnny on TV yesterday!! was something bout best dressed, i think w/ couples, cuz they where talking bout Vanessa too...shes such a sweet person! and pretty too! :naughty:

I don't think I've ever actually seen Vanessa. Why? I think it's either jealousy or denial of existence:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

it wasnt him live -- it was a sort of slide show but w/ people that where interviewed that talked about him, and his niiiccee fashion sense

it was pictures of different awards and premiers he attended w/ Vanessa :thumb_yello:

Ooooh :wub2: you mean something like this..

Johnny_Depp_Vanessa_Paradis.jpg

I love how they look together! they're such a stylish couple, they were made for each other (ok I lied, he was made for me :mf_rosetinted: )

Did you watch that on E! ? 'cuz they always talk about how brilliant Johnny dresses :naughty:

@ Lissa: then I just ruined how was Vanesa on your mind, 'cuz this is she loool

hello hello!! very good indeed :wink2: just a bit overbusy with this homework! but it's ok, however I'll always make lil' spaces of time for the mfc lol :naughty:

I don't know how to make little spaces of time for this place. I'm always trying to work on something and I say, "ok, I'll just spend five minutes @ MFC, then get back to work." But five minutes turns into three hours:shocked:

Ooooh :wub2: you mean something like this..

Johnny_Depp_Vanessa_Paradis.jpg

@ Lissa: then I just ruined how was Vanesa on your mind, 'cuz this is she loool

That was SO mean!:sneaky2:

I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not looking

I don't think I've ever actually seen Vanessa. Why? I think it's either jealousy or denial of existence:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: shes a french singer/actress - more singer

Johnny supports her a lot and i personally am happy for both of them :wub2: And LillyRose + Jack :naughty:

click

I don't know how to make little spaces of time for this place. I'm always trying to work on something and I say, "ok, I'll just spend five minutes @ MFC, then get back to work." But five minutes turns into three hours:shocked:

That was SO mean!:sneaky2:

I'm not looking, I'm not looking, I'm not looking

LOOOOOL hahaha I know!! my book is still closed :roftl: :roftl: I can't get outta hereee!! :shocked:

and I'm very sorry of what I did, I never meant to vanessa-paradis-picture-1.jpg

ruin her for you!! :mf_rosetinted:

@ Revica: I know! they're adorable together!! <33

I am insanely jealous of that woman. I mean does she actually realize what she gets to wake up to every single morning?!?!? If I was her I would just wake up every morning with the biggest grin on my face...and never leave the bed. :naughty:

I am insanely jealous of that woman. I mean does she actually realize what she gets to wake up to every single morning?!?!? If I was her I would just wake up every morning with the biggest grin on my face...and never leave the bed. :naughty:

Hiii!! (btw, what's your name?? or xxmikaaa is ok? :wink2: )

and I was thinking exactly the same, I mean, I wouldn't leave the bed at all :naughty: :naughty:

@ Lissa: mohahaaaa! I like to be mean :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Hiii!! (btw, what's your name?? or xxmikaaa is ok? :wink2: )

and I was thinking exactly the same, I mean, I wouldn't leave the bed at all :naughty: :naughty:

My name is Amanda. You can call me whatever you please. Lol.

I think I would just want to be attached to him 24-7. And I would be afraid of someone stealing him away from me. I am a very jealous person.

OK Amanda :wink2: I know! It happens exactly the same for me, that's why I pretty much hate every girl who has kissed him, maybe except for Vanessa lol :naughty:

@ Lissa:

Johnny Depp is bad in bed - so says Vanessa Paradis

OMG! are you serious!? I wouldn't care how good or bad is he in bed, I just want him (in the bed or not xD) :roftl: :roftl:

OK Amanda :wink2: I know! It happens exactly the same for me, that's why I pretty much hate every girl who has kissed him, maybe except for Vanessa lol :naughty:

@ Lissa:

OMG! are you serious!? I wouldn't care how good or bad is he in bed, I just want him (in the bed or not xD) :roftl: :roftl:

Okay, I'm gonna admit, I hate Vanessa. I know she is super nice and all and I'm sure she is great to him but still. I still want to scream: That's my man! :sneaky2: Even though I have no chance with him seeing as he is 44 and I'm only 16. :thumbdown:

Oh dear I so don't mind about him having 44 years old, or the fact he could've been my dad lol I'm only 18 but I sooo want him! he's like... PERFECT!

(and btw, I don't like Vanessa thaaaat much... I just authorized her to be with my man 'cuz of their children)

Oh dear I so don't mind about him having 44 years old, or the fact he could've been my dad lol I'm only 18 but I sooo want him! he's like... PERFECT!

(and btw, I don't like Vanessa thaaaat much... I just authorized her to be with my man 'cuz of their children)

I don't mind it either. It's just my parents do. They think I am like mad weird. Okay, have they not seen him?!?!? HE IS PERFECT! :mf_lustslow:

Same with Mika. My parents think he is the weirdest thing alive. My dad hates him and so does my mom. But she loves his speaking voice. And so do I. Gaaah. He's so cute. :wub2:

Yes, exatly. It's all for the kids. Too bad his son is really young. I totally would have gone out with him if he was closer to my age. I just complete missed the Depp generations. Pooo.:thumbdown:

OMG I KNOW!!! It's exactly the same for me!! I wouldn't mind dating Johnny's lil son, too bad he doesn't know he exists yet :roftl:

oooh and it's the same, my parents thing I'm weird, 'cuz according to them, both Johnny and Mika are gay... so I'm like the girl who likes gay guys?? haha however I don't mind being that girl :naughty: I love them sooo much!!

and I have this crush on Johnny since I was like 9 - 10 years old, then I met Mika 1 year ago :wub2:

Well I'm 25 and that is one older man I will gladly take. If anything ever happened between him and Vanessa, I'll be there in the blink of an eye:mf_lustslow:

LOL I bet he has like 25,000,000 girls in the wait, just seeing what's the next move and how their relationship is going :roftl:

but I so wouldn't mind being one of those 25,000,000 girls :bleh:

OMG I KNOW!!! It's exactly the same for me!! I wouldn't mind dating Johnny's lil son, too bad he doesn't know he exists yet :roftl:

oooh and it's the same, my parents thing I'm weird, 'cuz according to them, both Johnny and Mika are gay... so I'm like the girl who likes gay guys?? haha however I don't mind being that girl :naughty: I love them sooo much!!

and I have this crush on Johnny since I was like 9 - 10 years old, then I met Mika 1 year ago :wub2:

I loved Johnny ever since Pirates 1 came out. All my friends were like OMG ORLANDO! And I was like OMG! JOHNNY DEPP IN MY PANTS! I'm sorry but Bloom looks like a lady. :roftl:

My parents say the same thing. And I'm like THEY ARE NOT GAY! It's mad annoying. But even if they turned out to be gay, I would still love them to death. :wub2:

I discovered Mika almost a year ago. My best friend told me about him and she said that she regreted it because of my big obsession. But that day changed my life forever.

I loved Johnny ever since Pirates 1 came out. All my friends were like OMG ORLANDO! And I was like OMG! JOHNNY DEPP IN MY PANTS! I'm sorry but Bloom looks like a lady. :roftl:

My parents say the same thing. And I'm like THEY ARE NOT GAY! It's mad annoying. But even if they turned out to be gay, I would still love them to death. :wub2:

I discovered Mika almost a year ago. My best friend told me about him and she said that she regreted it because of my big obsession. But that day changed my life forever.

OMG! :roftl: it's exactly the same!! hahah I liked Johnny way much before Jack Sparrow, but then Pirates came out and when I watched it, I completely fall for him while my friends were like "ORLANDO BLOOM IS BETTER, HOTTER, YOUNGER" , but it was ok, Johnny's just for me that way :naughty:

Oh my, and Mika is exactly the same! I discovered him on my b*day (what a bday :wub2: ) one friend from US called me and she told me like.. hey listen this.. so I listened him on youtube, and the same day I bought his album... Rachel hates Mika 'cuz he's a bit more important than her to me looool :roftl:

Hhaha lol ! I know it's the hardest stuff!! that's why I just decided to let it be and keep the 3 men for me (Johnny, Mika and Freddie lol)

btw, I gotta go ladies! It was very nice talking with you :D cheers!

Haha, no freddie for me, but I totally agree with the first 2 ofcourse. :naughty:

Sweet Mika/Johnny dreams! :wink2:

Just found two super hot pictures of Johnny and I thought I'd share with all of you lovely people. Personally, I think these pictures are mad hot, he is just...:mf_lustslow:

hom05.jpg

asddasdasdasdasd.jpg

I adore the little smirk he has on his face and his boots.