Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Ohh, that is a tough question. I really enjoyed By The Sea. Johnny is that bathing suit was just :wub2:. And the whole Johanna song when Johnny was singing made me giggle. He was just singing at the top of his lungs as those poor innocent men sat there thinking they were gonna get a shave. :roftl: What was yours?

Ohh, that is a tough question. I really enjoyed By The Sea. Johnny is that bathing suit was just :wub2:. And the whole Johanna song when Johnny was singing made me giggle. He was just singing at the top of his lungs as those poor innocent men sat there thinking they were gonna get a shave. :roftl: What was yours?

I enjoyed the very last scene a lot! :wub2: It was like a mixutre of all the songs and Johnny was BRILLIANT! I love it when he gets back into the A Little Priest.. Speaking of A Little Priest that was AMAZING as well!!!

I enjoyed the very last scene a lot! :wub2: It was like a mixutre of all the songs and Johnny was BRILLIANT! I love it when he gets back into the A Little Priest.. Speaking of A Little Priest that was AMAZING as well!!!

Ahhh, that scene was great. Poor Mrs. Lovett. :naughty: And at the very end I cried. I was basically just staring at the screen. But I loved the look on Johnny's face. He totally knew.

And A Little Priest is my favorite song! It's such a happy song, yet such a nasty subject. Gotta love it. :naughty:

Ahhh, that scene was great. Poor Mrs. Lovett. :naughty: And at the very end I cried. I was basically just staring at the screen. But I loved the look on Johnny's face. He totally knew.

And A Little Priest is my favorite song! It's such a happy song, yet such a nasty subject. Gotta love it. :naughty:

Exactly and exactly! :naughty: I also loved Worst Pies in London where Johnny had to eat that nasty stuff and then spit it out :lmfao: I love those noises he makes when he's drinking!

Exactly and exactly! :naughty: I also loved Worst Pies in London where Johnny had to eat that nasty stuff and then spit it out :lmfao: I love those noises he makes when he's drinking!

Hi Megan! Guess what i did yesterday? :das:

d80837cc93c9.jpg

It's not silver but anyway :shocked:

You can get genuine replicas but they are like £30

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/4993386/Sweeney-Todd-The-Demon-Barber-Of-Fleet-Street-Metal-Razor-Prop-in-Drawstring-Pouch/Product.html

They look good though! And halloween I'm being Sweeney *planning ahead*

Yes, when he spit it out and it was still on his face I wanted to wip it off for him. And OMG! The noises he makes are priceless. He is just too hot. :mf_lustslow: Another thing I love is his accent. :naughty:

And I finally saw From Hell last night, and that was amazing. Love that movie. I just wanted to hop on in the tub with him. :blush-anim-cl:

Has anyone else been really put off meat and stuff?

It sounds stupid but I have actually been put off anything like pastry where I can't see whats in and even normal meat I eat it and my head is going "THIS IS DEAD, THIS WAS ALIVE NOT LONG AGO, IF I WASNT EATING THIS IT WOULD BE ROTTING, THIS IS DECOMPOSING CARCASS"

Nice......

:roftl: :roftl: amazing :P:wub2:

You can get genuine replicas but they are like £30

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/4993386/Sweeney-Todd-The-Demon-Barber-Of-Fleet-Street-Metal-Razor-Prop-in-Drawstring-Pouch/Product.html

They look good though! And halloween I'm being Sweeney *planning ahead*

Cool:roftl: Don't forget to take a pic:thumb_yello:

My friend is going to Tennessee and she said that there is this huge store called Knife World or something like that and she said she is gonna go hunting for some razors and buy one for me. :roftl:

Awsome:roftl: They are realllly spindle!:naughty:

It's Weird I Found This Thread...........I Had A Dream Y-Day About Meeting Mika And I Walked Past Johnny To Get To Mika! Ah Well! It Would've Been Worth It But I Woke Up Just As I Saw Mika! Chickeny People!:naughty: :naughty: :wub2:

Hey!

Nice dream :das: Just with some faults:naughty: