Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Ok I admit, it wasn't a highly intelligent series.. but I loved it nonetheless!

I remember the discussions back in the day, whether Johnny or the guy playing Booker was going to be more famous.. and everyone said Booker was.. Well.. the fact that I don't know the guy's real name says it all really doesn't it? :naughty:

i was putting together icons of all the movies i loved and i just thought i'd post it here :naughty: it would have been all johnny depp films but i decided to just keep it as half

temporary26-6.jpg

Pretty! :wub2:

(Your avvy is cool too, btw! :biggrin2:)

• 4 weeks later...

Don't you just love Johnny's little shirt in that? :naughty:

I finally saw Sweeney Todd.. Twice! It's absolutely brilliant I'm IN LOVE with that movie.

Did any of you catch the Oscars? I'm sad Johnny didn't win best Actor but I kinda saw that one coming..

At least Sweeney Todd did win an Oscar for best art direction or something. :wub2:

I finally saw Sweeney Todd.. Twice! It's absolutely brilliant I'm IN LOVE with that movie.

Did any of you catch the Oscars? I'm sad Johnny didn't win best Actor but I kinda saw that one coming..

At least Sweeney Todd did win an Oscar for best art direction or something. :wub2:

It was best set decoration or something. :bleh: It really deserved to win!!! The whole setting of that movie was AMAZING!!! There's a movie theater here in Iowa that lets you see movies for a dollar and Sweeney Todd's in it now :wub2: So I plan on seeing it MANY more times! :naughty:

I see I'm not the only one who fell in love with that movie. I saw it last Saturday and tricked my friend to go with me (she's not really into horror movies so I said it's mainly just a musical:fisch:). All I can say is that she wasn't as impressed as I was.:naughty:

The movie is brilliant and I must see it again. About the setting- everything was just perfect. I don't know how they manage to put it all together that it looks so flawless in the end.

This is one of my favourite parts: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x489iq_sweeney-todd-by-the-sea_music.This scene takes my breath away.

I know it's Johnny's thread but I think that Helen was amazing in that movie.:thumb_yello:

I just saw Sweeney Todd last week and it was absolutely brilliant. Tim Burton really is my favourite director, and come one, Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman in one film?! :wub2:

I also bought the soundtrack today. I just love Johnny's voice... :wub2:

I just saw Sweeney Todd last week and it was absolutely brilliant. Tim Burton really is my favourite director, and come one, Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman in one film?! :wub2:

I also bought the soundtrack today. I just love Johnny's voice... :wub2:

Oh, another Alan fan? I loveeeeee his voice!

*squeeee* I love, love, love, love, love Johnny Depp. My room is covered in poster of him. He is one of my big idols. Ahhh, and plus he is so hot. :mf_lustslow:

I adore him in every single movie he is in. He is just a brilliant actor. He was wonderful in Sweeney Todd and who knew he could sing?! That is probably one of my favorite movies of all times. And let's not forget about Captain Jack. :wub2:

These are two of my all time favorite pictures of him :

29p5jwz.jpg

US_RollingStone03.jpg

*swoons*

*squeeee* I love, love, love, love, love Johnny Depp. My room is covered in poster of him. He is one of my big idols. Ahhh, and plus he is so hot. :mf_lustslow:

I adore him in every single movie he is in. He is just a brilliant actor. He was wonderful in Sweeney Todd and who knew he could sing?! That is probably one of my favorite movies of all times. And let's not forget about Captain Jack. :wub2:

These are two of my all time favorite pictures of him :

29p5jwz.jpg

US_RollingStone03.jpg

*swoons*

O

M

G

i just...literilly....died...omgomgomg, i like hyperventilated. and OMG

im almost in TEARS , just...WOW

O

M

G

i just...literilly....died...omgomgomg, i like hyperventilated. and OMG

im almost in TEARS , just...WOW

I know, I know, I know. That mad is seriously a god. He is way too hot for words. Grab the whip cream and cherries!

I so want to eat a meal off his smooth muscular chest. :blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow: