Johnny Depp Thread

bee

It's so great to see that so many of you like Johnny Depp!!!

Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actors!

My fave films of him are Pirates of the Carribean, of course and Finding Neverland

Johnny Depp is a great actor isn't he? He's my favourite actor of all times!!! "POTC"- love Mr Depp in all of them. "Finding Neverland" is a great one as well.

He's the best in Sweeney Todd, even looks good covered in blood!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

You are so right!!! I don't think there are many other actor who could have pulled of playing Sweeny Todd like Johnny!!!

do i like him - omg! - i adore him!!!!

its got to be jack sparrow...CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow!

and also Edward scissor hands is ok i suppose!

hes good in practically everything!

I adore him as well...we have good taste don't we?:naughty: Captain Jack Sparrow and Edward Scissorhands were practically made for Johnny. And you have a point about Mr Depp being "good in practically everything"...even if the movie sucks a little, Johnny Depp's acting is always 100%!!!

I was just talking to my friend about Sweeney Todd. And he was like "Oh yeah, I saw that commerical and was like Amanda's gonna go see that cause Orlando Bloom is in it." I basically flipped out on him. :roftl:

While I'm here I'll share a few photos.

1.jpg

2.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

And I'm about to go out and get Sweeney Todd! :woot_jump:

I was just talking to my friend about Sweeney Todd. And he was like "Oh yeah, I saw that commerical and was like Amanda's gonna go see that cause Orlando Bloom is in it." I basically flipped out on him. :roftl:

While I'm here I'll share a few photos.

1.jpg

2.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

And I'm about to go out and get Sweeney Todd! :woot_jump:

I have to say, those photos are pretty delicious:naughty:

Enjoy the DVD!!!

Yep, that's what everyone's saying!

I hope its true:mf_lustslow:

I was just on MSN with someone and she said, "did you know that Johnny Depp is getting married?" And I'm like "uuuhhh...yeah...do you know who you're talking to?!?"...he he

I am happy for him...even though I'm insanely jealous and am trying to hold back my true feelings. :sneaky2: Lol.

I did hear it today, but then I had to think about that for a second because I remember reading that he was suppose to marry her last June. Really ticks me off when these rumors fly around and are so false. Hopefully it's true this time.

I have it on my pc! And i watching it about ...eerm...every day :biggrin2:

Same here! Even though my mother said she doesn't want me to become obsessive over it like I did with Pirates. She says she is afraid I'm gonna start dressing and acting like Sweeney. :roftl:

Same here! Even though my mother said she doesn't want me to become obsessive over it like I did with Pirates. She says she is afraid I'm gonna start dressing and acting like Sweeney. :roftl:

My mom said something similar.. and she was a bit scared when i found this in my home!:naughty::das:

3b754e61b9f5.jpg

My mom said something similar.. and she was a bit scared when i found this in my home!:naughty::das:

3b754e61b9f5.jpg

:lmfao:

That's so great! I need to get me one of them. :roftl:

One of my hair clips broke and it kinda looked like one of them cause it folded into itself. And I was like "Look mom!" Then she shook her head and threw it out. :thumbdown:

:lmfao:

That's so great! I need to get me one of them. :roftl:

One of my hair clips broke and it kinda looked like one of them cause it folded into itself. And I was like "Look mom!" Then she shook her head and threw it out. :thumbdown:

Hahahaha :lmao: You can buy them too (i think so).. and then say to your mother it again:naughty:

Hahahaha :lmao: You can buy them too (i think so).. and then say to your mother it again:naughty:

I should do that! Then go out and get like his whole outfit and dye my hair and just walk up to her and smirk. She would die! :roftl:

Hmmm, perhaps for Halloween? Although I was planning on wrapping myself in bubble wrap. Lol, it's a long story.

I should do that! Then go out and get like his whole outfit and dye my hair and just walk up to her and smirk. She would die! :roftl:

Hmmm, perhaps for Halloween? Although I was planning on wrapping myself in bubble wrap. Lol, it's a long story.

No, no -sweeney will be better!:naughty: And don't forget about red colour or ketchup:naughty: :das:

hahaha how old are you? just wondrering.