What is the next single?

LegallyBlonde

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read recently that the record company are wanting to release 5 songs from LICM........so I'm thinking a Relax/Billy Brown re-release, Big Girl and Lollipop.......what does everyone else think?

Oh, I'm not sure what order but I suspect Relax next for the summer as it's less hyper to draw the general record buying public in before hitting them square in the face with the others!!

How are you guys getting to be in the video? Sorry i've had my head in the clouds for ages and not had chance to come onto the forums. Exams and all that jazz

go on his site and there'll be more info there

i've heard it's between my interpertation and lollipop because they might keep lollipop back for a summer single. then again, it is basically summer right?! june is just around the corner. can't wait to find out.

I think it should be Lollipop, as it would be a great "end of the show anthem" at summer festivals.

Also, they wanted fans to participate...so,

- for Big Girls they would have wanted "large" fans

- for My Interpretation or Stuck in the Middle, they would not need to recruit an audience:cool:

I really hope it is Lollipop! It's my favourite!

It would be weird if it was Erase, since the song only is on the american version.

If he wants big girls with curves in all the right places for his Big Girls-video in the future, I'm in! ^^

i now think it's big girls because it has been added to his music player on myspace!! yay!

OMG :shocked: :shocked:

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

Would make sense he has been performing that song quite recently in a few tv shows here in the UK.

"You take you're girl and multiply it by four" HAHAH :roftl::biggrin2:

but what would be better is if he released my interpretation (slow song) like in mid june or something to tame thngs down after the releases of "GK" and "Love Today" lol and then release LOLLIPOP later into the summer i.e. end of august mid september !!!

That would be soo cool. :naughty: