Big Girl?

sallyh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg it will probably be that then!! omg!! i love that song now i'm more excited about this video shoot (if i get in) *starts singing big girl*

usually he do put the songs that are going to be released on his myspace so i'll take it as big girls the next one :D

omg it will probably be that then!! omg!! i love that song now i'm more excited about this video shoot (if i get in) *starts singing big girl*

usually he do put the songs that are going to be released on his myspace so i'll take it as big girls the next one :D

Exactly my point! I thought it might've been Lollipop but now it's more likely to be Big Girl i'm even more excited!!!

OMG I can't beleive this, this is so awsome!! =D

...yeah. I pretty much just added the song to my myspace and then annonced it to everyone so my US friends can listen to it, love it and then hopefully discover the wonderful world of Mika. lol.

I'm already thinking what an awsome music vid this is going to make.

I love this so much, and I'm so happy that this is his next single. I'm glad that big girls are being put into the media more. It makes me happy. :)

Can't agree more... :groupwave:

Can't keep myself to dancing on this one :roftl:

*turns on Big Girl and begins to dance*

Seriously, I'd hate to hear what the construction workers on the side of the road say about me when I drive past on the way home from school...I listen to Big Girl every day on the way home, like a routine, and dance and sing to the top of my lungs. Dangerous driver, I am. :roftl: