Maybe crazy, but here's an official invititaion!!!!

canuckchick

So, I started a thread on another forum, just for giggles as I thought something was super cute and wanted to share it, but after recieving a number of posts saying it would be a good idea I thought I would put it in motion. I have a four year old little boy and He loves MIKA and his music just as much as I do and does a mean Grace kelly sing a long.( the cutest facial expressions and actions too) He will be having his 5th birthday party in november and as a lot of you know the little ones always have a birthday party on their mind. Lately he has been asking me if MIKA can come to his birthday party, so here it is.... An Offical birthday party invitation for MIKA. Last year he asked for one of the local radio personalities (DJ) to come his birthday party, but of course the guy couldn't come on a few days notice. I have some serious doubts that this could happen, but for my little guy I have to try. Wow, I can't believe I am actually doing this!!! Here's a picture of him, isn't he a little charmer?

austinandemilee177wy7.th.jpg

austinandemilee199hj5.th.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going to see Mika soon? If a fan meets Mika soon, it would be so cool to ask him. If he can't (i'm afraid he can't), could you ask him a signature for the little boy (What's his name?) or could you make a video with Mika singing "Happy birthday"?

It will be so cool and easy for Mika (if someone can tell me).

Who's going to see Mika soon? If a fan meets Mika soon, it would be so cool to ask him. If he can't (i'm afraid he can't), could you ask him a signature for the little boy (What's his name?) or could you make a video with Mika singing "Happy birthday"?

oups if someone can see him

So, I started a thread on another forum, just for giggles as I thought something was super cute and wanted to share it, but after recieving a number of posts saying it would be a good idea I thought I would put it in motion. I have a four year old little boy and He loves MIKA and his music just as much as I do and does a mean Grace kelly sing a long.( the cutest facial expressions and actions too) He will be having his 5th birthday party in november and as a lot of you know the little ones always have a birthday party on their mind. Lately he has been asking me if MIKA can come to his birthday party, so here it is.... An Offical birthday party invitation for MIKA. Last year he asked for one of the local radio personalities (DJ) to come his birthday party, but of course the guy couldn't come on a few days notice. I have some serious doubts that this could happen, but for my little guy I have to try. Wow, I can't believe I am actually doing this!!! Here's a picture of him, isn't he a little charmer?

austinandemilee177wy7.th.jpg

austinandemilee199hj5.th.jpg

:mf_rosetinted: You should be proud

awww.. cute! my kids are obsessed with him also (first only my daughter, now also my son) and she's very proud she's bday just about when mika has. well, a few days apart. bless her :bleh:

good luck!!! :thumb_yello:

if Mika came to my birthday... i wouldn´t forget it, it would be the best birthday present.

p.s: mika if you are reading this and you are bored in 27 of november, you are invited to my birthday party too... :naughty:

if Mika came to my birthday... i wouldn´t forget it, it would be the best birthday present.

p.s: mika if you are reading this and you are bored in 27 of november, you are invited to my birthday party too... :naughty:

And mine on December 11th :bleh:

No, I would say in August (i would like to see him earlier. December is too late) and we can celebrate our birthdays together :naughty:

Ahhh, I knew you would all think it was cute too. I just think it is so precious. Mostly becuase of the fact that he doesn't even know what a celebrity is, to him MIKA is just another person that he likes. More details, I don't really know what other details I would give at this point other than we are in southern alberta, canada my son's name is Austin and his birthday is in Novemeber. Too far away to really set a date yet for the actual party. Here's to hoping that MIKA reads this and makes a little boy's birthday wish come true. Oh, I forgot to mention that today when I picked up my kids after work, Austin says to me. "Mom, I want Grace Kelly to come to my party too with Mika" Awww if that's not cute.... I think he's talking about the little girl in the video, not too sure on that one though.

Awwwww, that would be so sweet!

I got mika for my birthday :P

well i pretended his visit to toronto was my birthday present anyway haha my birthday was the 23rd of march and he came on the 21st ... definitely awesome :)!

I got mika for my birthday :P

well i pretended his visit to toronto was my birthday present anyway haha my birthday was the 23rd of march and he came on the 21st ... definitely awesome :)!

im consdiering mikas june 15th concert him giving me himself for my birthday cause my birthdayis june 20th

Ahhh, I knew you would all think it was cute too. I just think it is so precious. Mostly becuase of the fact that he doesn't even know what a celebrity is, to him MIKA is just another person that he likes. More details, I don't really know what other details I would give at this point other than we are in southern alberta, canada my son's name is Austin and his birthday is in Novemeber. Too far away to really set a date yet for the actual party. Here's to hoping that MIKA reads this and makes a little boy's birthday wish come true. Oh, I forgot to mention that today when I picked up my kids after work, Austin says to me. "Mom, I want Grace Kelly to come to my party too with Mika" Awww if that's not cute.... I think he's talking about the little girl in the video, not too sure on that one though.

My Name Is Austin, And That's So Sweet!

im consdiering mikas june 15th concert him giving me himself for my birthday cause my birthdayis june 20th

haha I almost wore a birthday sash or like my bday tiara just to stand out but then I thought that I'd look like an attention seeker so I decided against it... now I know otherwise since he seems to like ppl dressing up silly!

haha I almost wore a birthday sash or like my bday tiara just to stand out but then I thought that I'd look like an attention seeker so I decided against it... now I know otherwise since he seems to like ppl dressing up silly!

haha thats funny, cause thats what im doing, along with weraing my mfc pin, my mika rosette, my new bough braces and possibly my mika shirt from his last concert, but i dont know if the shirts to weird/ to much

Aww, That'd Be So Sweet! Sure Mommy Doesn't Want A Little MIKA Too? Lol.

Actually, not really!! I think he's a great musician/singer/songwriter, he's very interesting to listen to during interviews and I'm sure he's a wonderful person( and maybe I might think he's attractive too), but I'm not into him in the way most of the people here are. I'm married and have two beautiful children, I couldn't jeaprodize that for an obsession or fixation on someone I don't know or for any reason. I think it would be awesome to make his aquaintence, but nothing more.

and one more thing, my boy is cute and yes, he does get his looks from his mama:wink2:

austinandemilee1813sw2.th.jpg

awww....your little boy is adorable.

anyway, a lot of great celebrities would actually love to be invited in a fan's birthday party, most especially a kid party like this one. I could see Mika as being one of those celebrities, so I'm pretty sure he would love to make an appearance....maybe clear his schedule on that day or something. Wouldn't that be nice :thumb_yello: