im like sooooooooo disapointed !!

im so dissapointed bacause i wanted to be in mikas new video big girl. i was so upset i ran from the room crying, because i left my laptop behind my parents and other family looked at my e-mail i was just reading and it said "sorry - we already have enough people" from those jayne collins casting people. i spent a week in my room crying ! i really wanted to meet mika and his band.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really nice if this happens. But you never know what there might be for you in the future. And next time you will make sure you are in on the deal. right?

Nel

im so dissapointed bacause i wanted to be in mikas new video big girl. i was so upset i ran from the room crying, because i left my laptop behind my parents and other family looked at my e-mail i was just reading and it said "sorry - we already have enough people" from those jayne collins casting people. i spent a week in my room crying ! i really wanted to meet mika and his band.

...Oh dear!!!

*hugs*

you shouldnt go to the legnth of killing yourself...especially if ur only 13...plus u can never meet him if u kill yourself!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

the best thing is to go to a gig ...and wait a few minuites for him and his band to come out....they are nice ppl!!!

my cousins (26 cousins all over the world) absolutly hate mika. right now im listeing to licm to make me fel btter and its working !!! i will not jump off towe bridge yet.

Great idea! :biggrin2:

oh my god

i felt the same way but i didnt cry. im 15 and felt that i was too young to be in the video which is why i think i didnt get in.

But i must say i am a big girl and would have loved to be in that video to show people that i am beautiful and other big girls are beautiful. i was disappointed from the photos which to be honest didnt have many big girls in it just chubby girls with big boobs.

You know what? They asked my to write them back if I wanted to be in.. The thing was I LIVE IN DENMARK! SO STOP CRYING - I'M NEVER GOING TO GET SUCH A CHANCE...

*comforts* It really sucks - i know how you feel :)

i will be in his next video or i will go and jump off tower bridge and kill myself !

Hey, it's not worth it. Just watch his video's - they'll make you smile:thumb_yello: .

Now, ehn I was 13, I think I was TOTALLY in love with John Travolta in Grease - so you think you've got problems...:shocked: :shocked: .........

Oh. Sorry to hear you were really upset........but i don't think you're the only one! Loads of people didn't get to be in it - me included, but, ya know, that's the way it goes. I know it's really exciting when you hear about such an opprtunity, but it really is best not to get your hopes up. You will only feel let down if things don't go 'according to plan'.......

Maybe next time.....that's what i tell myself anyhow. :winksmiley02:

Hey, it's not worth it. Just watch his video's - they'll make you smile:thumb_yello: .

Now, ehn I was 13, I think I was TOTALLY in love with John Travolta in Grease - so you think you've got problems...:shocked: :shocked: .........

OMF! Poor Helen *comforts* I hope you're okay now?

Wel, up until recently I still did have a bit of a thing for John Travolta:wub2: until I saw that pic of him kissing a guy on the lips on the steps of his plane:shocked: Why me?- why do I always seem to fancy the gay ones - George Michael (Wham days of course), John Barrowman (Torchwood - seriously gorgeous) to name but a few. Thank goodness for Gary Barlow, that's all I can say, but my hubby's convinced he's gay too so ............

Helen I was a great fan of the original version of Grease too, when I was in high school. Nice to know there are more people from M.m.m.m.my generation here too!! And then George Michael in Wham, Wake me up before you go.go...and I liked Adam out of Adam and the Ants too.

But back to the topic, lots of us missed out, because of distance, or speed or whatever... you have to keep perspective and realise this is not personal. Noone is rejecting YOU, personally. Disappointing, yeah of course.

But remember, Mika smiles so sweetly for all the photos, it is very deceptive, and fans end up feeling very special, but Mika will not necessarily remember the people or things that anyone does. This is his work. He is thinking about having it go right, and getting the ideas he has onto the screen. It is nothing personal, so definitely don't take it that way.

Big hugs.

Before doing such dramatic actions, look at the positive side of it, You live in London and you can just bump into him when you're walking down the street. And I do hope that they need people for Lollipop aswell, because they'll probably needs younglings for that hehe:naughty:

Oh and you're not the only one who didn't get in btw ;)

dont worry!!

to make you feel better....you have more chance in meeting Mika than ME!

i couldnt even send an e-mail joining the video since i live ar away :(

Jeg bad dem om at flytte det hele til Danmark i stedet.. SÅ kunne du have været med:naughty: