See Mika Dressed In Rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!

daisylou

:eek: !!!!!!

Go to BBC Radio1 webpage and click on the Chris Moyles(HATE HIM!) video and see MIKA looking gorgeous in RUBBER WELLIES!!! LOL!! well they are rubber!! and the video is very funny nice one MIKA!you are adorable!! xxx

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woah that's weird i could watch it the first time and i clicked to watch it again and it says that it isn't available to people outside the UK! roar!

yeah i coudlnt see it at all, does anyone know if its up on youtube?

Lol funny u look like like a bag of m+ms and the peter kay thing hhahahahh.... cant u tell they hate each other!!!!

I tell you what though, Mika gives as good as he gets....he won't take any stick from anybody, especially CM. That was fab that video, really fab

That's what we pay our licence fee for. :naughty:

Well at least you get something for your money then :sneaky2: I pay for Danish tv and I get **** all :blowup: They should give us the opportunity to pay for BBC instead then :sneaky2:

Well at least you get something for your money then :sneaky2: I pay for Danish tv and I get **** all :blowup: They should give us the opportunity to pay for BBC instead then :sneaky2:

I'd love to pay for BBC instead. I hate this strange institution which collects the German TV fees. They are the worst human beings I ever came across :thumbdown: .

Anyway, I can't watch the video as well (obviously). I would be great if someone could youtube it :biggrin2: .

I'd love to pay for BBC instead. I hate this strange institution which collects the German TV fees. They are the worst human beings I ever came across :thumbdown: .

Anyway, I can't watch the video as well (obviously). I would be great if someone could youtube it :biggrin2: .

In Denmark we have to pay if we have the chance to watch DR in any way, doesn't matter if you don't have a tv or if you don't watch the ****, if you have internet then you can watch it and then you have to pay :blowup:

In Denmark we have to pay if we have the chance to watch DR in any way, doesn't matter if you don't have a tv or if you don't watch the ****, if you have internet then you can watch it and then you have to pay :blowup:

Same here. It's enough when you have a broken TV somewhere in your attic. It's ridiculous!:boxed:

It's the same here, you have to pay even if your TV is broken.

I have uploaded it to youtube, waiting for it to process, but not sure if it will because it is a different kind of file to the others I have on there, will have to wait and see.

It's the same here, you have to pay even if your TV is broken.

I have uploaded it to youtube, waiting for it to process, but not sure if it will because it is a different kind of file to the others I have on there, will have to wait and see.

Cool. Thanks a lot love!

:wub2: